Thread: Steak and Shake in St. Clairsville, OC friendly

Steak and Shake in St. Clairsville, OC friendly

After getting kicked out of BWW my friend and I went to Steak and Shake. No problems at all, staff was friendly and the patrons didn't seem to even notice.

I think he might have had a gun.

Nemo

Steak and shake

Quote Originally Posted by fliptop View Post
    After getting kicked out of BWW my friend and I went to Steak and Shake. No problems at all, staff was friendly and the patrons didn't seem to even notice.
    I have eat at Steak and shake in 3 states and never a issue. What is BWW?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Birdman View Post
    I have eat at Steak and shake in 3 states and never a issue. What is BWW?
    Buffalo Wild Wings.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Bww

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Buffalo Wild Wings.
    I think I will have to go their and get thrown out. It has been a while since I was asked to leave any where.

Many BWW's are posted prominently against carry in Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana from what I've observed. Believe the signage does make exception for LE, as memory serves.

Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post
    Oh, how did you know that? What kind of gun was it? Handgun or long gun? Open or concealed?
    Probably a sidearm in a belt holster, probably openly carried. I know that by guessing the majority of the last sentence but get the presence of a firearm based on the FREAKING GENERAL PURPOSE OF THIS ENTIRE FREAKING FORUM.

Sheesh and Criminatley, sometimes I am validated in knowing there are those out there a far bit more off bubble center than I. This is one of those times.

Dayum.

Nemo

Quote Originally Posted by Va_Nemo View Post
    Probably a sidearm in a belt holster, probably openly carried. I know that by guessing the majority of the last sentence but get the presence of a firearm based on the FREAKING GENERAL PURPOSE OF THIS ENTIRE FREAKING FORUM.

Sheesh and Criminatley, sometimes I am validated in knowing there are those out there a far bit more off bubble center than I. This is one of those times.

Dayum.

Nemo
    bad presumption there as there is, er was, a member from western NC who managed to regale his tales centered around a knife and 'peusdo' firearm they carried. there is another member in WA who regales his tales of wandering the local parks without a firearm...

and you raised your voice no less...you know, i am sometimes validated in knowing ... oh wait you already said that huh...guess if the shoe fits...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain