• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Steak and Shake in St. Clairsville, OC friendly

fliptop

After getting kicked out of BWW my friend and I went to Steak and Shake. No problems at all, staff was friendly and the patrons didn't seem to even notice.

Mr Birdman

Steak and shake

After getting kicked out of BWW my friend and I went to Steak and Shake. No problems at all, staff was friendly and the patrons didn't seem to even notice.

I have eat at Steak and shake in 3 states and never a issue. What is BWW?

Brian D.

Many BWW's are posted prominently against carry in Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana from what I've observed. Believe the signage does make exception for LE, as memory serves.

Va_Nemo

Oh, how did you know that? What kind of gun was it? Handgun or long gun? Open or concealed?

Probably a sidearm in a belt holster, probably openly carried. I know that by guessing the majority of the last sentence but get the presence of a firearm based on the FREAKING GENERAL PURPOSE OF THIS ENTIRE FREAKING FORUM.

Sheesh and Criminatley, sometimes I am validated in knowing there are those out there a far bit more off bubble center than I. This is one of those times.

Dayum.

Nemo

solus

Probably a sidearm in a belt holster, probably openly carried. I know that by guessing the majority of the last sentence but get the presence of a firearm based on the FREAKING GENERAL PURPOSE OF THIS ENTIRE FREAKING FORUM.

Sheesh and Criminatley, sometimes I am validated in knowing there are those out there a far bit more off bubble center than I. This is one of those times.

Dayum.

Nemo

bad presumption there as there is, er was, a member from western NC who managed to regale his tales centered around a knife and 'peusdo' firearm they carried. there is another member in WA who regales his tales of wandering the local parks without a firearm...

and you raised your voice no less...you know, i am sometimes validated in knowing ... oh wait you already said that huh...guess if the shoe fits...

ipse