Thread: Denver/North Denver Shooting Range with Rentals?

Denver/North Denver Shooting Range with Rentals?

So I have two friends that, after long and persistent discussions, have decided they want to purchase handguns. I'm looking for a good range in the Denver, North of Denver area that we can go. I need a place with some GOOD options for renting handguns. While I'm there with them I'd love to try out a Sig 320 and a HK 2000SK so I'm looking for a place with good variety.

Anyone have some good ranges in mind? Anyone have a favorite?
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

As always, insert standard IANAL disclaimer here.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Front Range Gun Club in Loveland.

Any opinions on 5280 Armory? I've never been there but they seem like they have a big supply.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

As always, insert standard IANAL disclaimer here.

Quote Originally Posted by eBratt View Post
    Any opinions on 5280 Armory? I've never been there but they seem like they have a big supply.
    I haven't been there, but many friends of mine have, and they all have positive things to say after they moved (the old facility seemed a tad small).
    You can also check out Bristlecone in Lakewood, but I don't know if they have those two specific pistols in the rental counter.