• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Figured out that the courts are rigged yet? Even Thomas notes it..

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://cnsnews.com/commentary/herbe...supreme-courts-corrupt-abortion-jurisprudence

Thomas notes that the system is rigged.

And the "levels of scrutiny" is how they do it.

Now, the constitution does not note this concept. It is entirely made up is why...to allow the gov't to control you and me. Isn't that special.

Thomas notes in his latest dissent that the court(s) basically does what it personally wants to do and abandons its actual job.

Those who see clearly apparent laws that violate other laws say "I'm going to court" and then get disappointed at the expected outcome (and if anyone expects to win a case is living in a world of lollipops and candy canes).

Now if the gov't was lining people up and shooting them then the people would be at-the-ready and courts would rule properly. However, they don't line up people but .gov does the same thing every day, just not in that manner of lining up people in the streets in groups.

I'm sure that many federal judges could not be forum members as its for the "law abiding only".

Read the dissent linked on the page above...Thomas finally admits.

Last edited: