• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

After the Klintonistas take power

77zach

After Hitlery wins ,will there by any meaningful resistance against the regime? By meaningful I mean mass civil disobedience or an invoking of the 2nd amendment to secure a free state. I'll hazard a no, we're still too comfortable.

I am aghast at how horrific each administration has been since 1989. Each one seeking to be more horrible than the one before it. Imperial, dictatorial, unaccountable, unitary, blithe,incompetent, : all these terms describe the past administrations in greater degree.

The fact that a Jeb! or a Hitlery could even be in the running proves that our country is essentially a prosperous and well armed North Korea.

I think Hitlery will give us more Waco's and state Media will give her full cover. Will we sit by? I think we will. I consider voting and going through the kourts as standing by.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
After Hitlery wins, will there by any meaningful resistance against the regime?
Nope, not at all. Oh yes, there will be a guy here, a guy there, but 99.44% of gun owners will be woefully compliant. They will do whatever they are told. They would rather live their life in oppression versus dying for their freedom.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
So a Clinton administration is a minuscule increment from here to boil the frog. Is there a tipping point, what will it be?

Drudge carried the headline a day or so ago that a majority of Democrats favored a third term.
No, 99.44% of gun owners will be woefully compliant. There is no tipping point. They will turn in their guns when ordered by the gov, period.

1245A Defender

Wowwie!!!

You GUYs Are OLD!!! Im only 63...
Im pretty much done here..
My tipping point is nearing at an accelerating pace.
Someone will need to lead the charge, make the sacrifice,
convince the 3 % that its time to take The stand!!!
It will be up to those that have seen the most...
Those,,, are, US!!!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
You GUYs Are OLD!!! Im only 63...
Im pretty much done here..
My tipping point is nearing at an accelerating pace.
Someone will need to lead the charge, make the sacrifice,
convince the 3 % that its time to take The stand!!!
It will be up to those that have seen the most...
Those,,, are, US!!!
Oh, 63, the good old days.

77zach

I agree, but I'm only 31, I may have to live under oppression for decades.

Maybe there will be a Texit or some other state secession and I could move.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

I agree, but I'm only 31, I may have to live under oppression for decades.

Maybe there will be a Texit or some other state secession and I could move.

Seems a good alternative, at first blush,,, But
If a "Texit" broke away from the U.S. as a new country,,, the U.S.
would build a wall around it like the U.S.S.R. did to East Berlin and Germany
to keep "Spies" from Entering their "territory"......

Maybe you have heard of the "War of Northern Aggression"...

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
After Hitlery wins ,will there by any meaningful resistance against the regime? By meaningful I mean mass civil disobedience or an invoking of the 2nd amendment to secure a free state. I'll hazard a no, we're still too comfortable.

I am aghast at how horrific each administration has been since 1989. Each one seeking to be more horrible than the one before it. Imperial, dictatorial, unaccountable, unitary, blithe,incompetent, : all these terms describe the past administrations in greater degree.

The fact that a Jeb! or a Hitlery could even be in the running proves that our country is essentially a prosperous and well armed North Korea.

I think Hitlery will give us more Waco's and state Media will give her full cover. Will we sit by? I think we will. I consider voting and going through the kourts as standing by.

Resistance? I suspect not.

Mass disobedience to protect the 2A? Maybe isolated pockets of resistance. Although, I have the most hope for resistance on that point.

The rest of the Bill of Rights? Nope. Rights not enumerated, like economic rights, or rights to a stable currency? Rights not enumerated? Nope.

Last edited: