Thread: After the Klintonistas take power

After the Klintonistas take power

After Hitlery wins ,will there by any meaningful resistance against the regime? By meaningful I mean mass civil disobedience or an invoking of the 2nd amendment to secure a free state. I'll hazard a no, we're still too comfortable.

I am aghast at how horrific each administration has been since 1989. Each one seeking to be more horrible than the one before it. Imperial, dictatorial, unaccountable, unitary, blithe,incompetent, : all these terms describe the past administrations in greater degree.

The fact that a Jeb! or a Hitlery could even be in the running proves that our country is essentially a prosperous and well armed North Korea.

I think Hitlery will give us more Waco's and state Media will give her full cover. Will we sit by? I think we will. I consider voting and going through the kourts as standing by.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Banned
    Don't worry, there's a guy on the forum who will hand out stickers ! Stickers will turn the tide.

I knew there was a good reason that I have been collecting and hoarding all this ammo.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    After Hitlery wins, will there by any meaningful resistance against the regime?
    Nope, not at all. Oh yes, there will be a guy here, a guy there, but 99.44% of gun owners will be woefully compliant. They will do whatever they are told. They would rather live their life in oppression versus dying for their freedom.

So a Clinton administration is a minuscule increment from here to boil the frog. Is there a tipping point, what will it be?

Drudge carried the headline a day or so ago that a majority of Democrats favored a third term.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-02-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    So a Clinton administration is a minuscule increment from here to boil the frog. Is there a tipping point, what will it be?

Drudge carried the headline a day or so ago that a majority of Democrats favored a third term.
    No, 99.44% of gun owners will be woefully compliant. There is no tipping point. They will turn in their guns when ordered by the gov, period.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    No, 99.44% of gun owners will be woefully compliant. There is no tipping point. They will turn in their guns when ordered by the gov, period.
    I am glad that I am old, 67 y.o.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    I am glad that I am old, 67 y.o.
    I'm 66. And every year I become more determined to stand-up and defend my rights. Not that I didn't when I was born. My mom said I was bucking the system at birth.

Wowwie!!!

You GUYs Are OLD!!! Im only 63...
    Im pretty much done here..
    My tipping point is nearing at an accelerating pace.
    Someone will need to lead the charge, make the sacrifice,
    convince the 3 % that its time to take The stand!!!
    It will be up to those that have seen the most...
    Those,,, are, US!!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    You GUYs Are OLD!!! Im only 63...
    Im pretty much done here..
    My tipping point is nearing at an accelerating pace.
    Someone will need to lead the charge, make the sacrifice,
    convince the 3 % that its time to take The stand!!!
    It will be up to those that have seen the most...
    Those,,, are, US!!!
    Oh, 63, the good old days.

I agree, but I'm only 31, I may have to live under oppression for decades.

Maybe there will be a Texit or some other state secession and I could move.

“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Well,,,

I agree, but I'm only 31, I may have to live under oppression for decades.

Maybe there will be a Texit or some other state secession and I could move.

Seems a good alternative, at first blush,,, But
    If a "Texit" broke away from the U.S. as a new country,,, the U.S.
    would build a wall around it like the U.S.S.R. did to East Berlin and Germany
    to keep "Spies" from Entering their "territory"......

Maybe you have heard of the "War of Northern Aggression"...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Seems a good alternative, at first blush,,, But
    If a "Texit" broke away from the U.S. as a new country,,, the U.S.
    would build a wall around it like the U.S.S.R. did to East Berlin and Germany
    to keep "Spies" from Entering their "territory"......

Maybe you have heard of the "War of Northern Aggression"...
    ... And the happy union killed by Lincoln-16 to save the Union.

Founder's Club Member
    After Hitlery wins ,will there by any meaningful resistance against the regime? By meaningful I mean mass civil disobedience or an invoking of the 2nd amendment to secure a free state. I'll hazard a no, we're still too comfortable.

I am aghast at how horrific each administration has been since 1989. Each one seeking to be more horrible than the one before it. Imperial, dictatorial, unaccountable, unitary, blithe,incompetent, : all these terms describe the past administrations in greater degree.

The fact that a Jeb! or a Hitlery could even be in the running proves that our country is essentially a prosperous and well armed North Korea.

I think Hitlery will give us more Waco's and state Media will give her full cover. Will we sit by? I think we will. I consider voting and going through the kourts as standing by.

Resistance? I suspect not.

Mass disobedience to protect the 2A? Maybe isolated pockets of resistance. Although, I have the most hope for resistance on that point.

The rest of the Bill of Rights? Nope. Rights not enumerated, like economic rights, or rights to a stable currency? Rights not enumerated? Nope.
    Last edited by Citizen; 07-02-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.