Thread: MOD+UZI #EDC Contest Winner Announcement!

Regular Member Alien Gear Holsters's Avatar

MOD+UZI #EDC Contest Winner Announcement!

Alien Gear Holsters
    208-215-2046
    http://aliengearholsters.com

Banned
    I lost another contest I did not enter. Rats !

david, you know the kind staff where you live do not let you have or play with sharp items.

the gun you could've had, w/o cartridges of course!!

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Hey, looks like I won. Well, almost. I came in next to winning. Gotta enter again. Besides my EDC concealed holster is Alien Gear. They are good stuff. Made well, wear well, service is good and price is good.

Nemo

Quote Originally Posted by Va_Nemo View Post
    Hey, looks like I won. Well, almost. I came in next to winning. Gotta enter again. Besides my EDC concealed holster is Alien Gear. They are good stuff. Made well, wear well, service is good and price is good.

Nemo
    doesn't help your chances to suck up like this

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

I know. But I like their products and my experience with them is good all around. Sharing info in case anyone else has interest or questions.

Nemo

Regular Member Alien Gear Holsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Va_Nemo View Post
    I know. But I like their products and my experience with them is good all around. Sharing info in case anyone else has interest or questions.

Nemo
    Thanks for liking our products! We appreciate you!
    Alien Gear Holsters
    208-215-2046
    http://aliengearholsters.com