Thread: John Lott's new book, The War on Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies,

John Lott's new book, The War on Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies,

Mark August 1st! John Lott’s new book, The War on Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies, will be published on that day. It is written to deal with the myriad gun control claims that will be coming out this election year. If you buy the book, please do so on August 1st so that we can get help get the book on the best sellers list!

https://www.amazon.com/War-Guns-Your.../dp/1621575802
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

The Cliff Notes for the book are already out. Basically it says "buy more guns" with a shout out to the NRA union.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    The Cliff Notes for the book are already out. Basically it says "buy more guns" with a shout out to the NRA union.
    The NRA is not a union, and your attempt as bashing them is against the rules. If you have complaints with facts against the NRA step up to the plate instead of your trolling liberal progressive BS.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The NRA is not a union, and your attempt as bashing them is against the rules. If you have complaints with facts against the NRA step up to the plate instead of your trolling liberal progressive BS.
    Forum Rules

"(12) NO BASHING OF OTHER GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS: Regardless of how convinced you are that another gun rights organization is not doing their job, this is not the place to air those concerns unless they are specifically related to an anti-open carry position taken by that organization. All other rants against other gun rights groups will be deleted or the thread locked."
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

pls provide the cite where tome is available so we may purchase & enjoy the content...

tks in advance as i am a huge fan off lott
    ipse
    Last edited by solus; 07-06-2016 at 11:51 AM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

State Researcher
    ....with a shout out to the NRA union.
    Why is it that Progs love it when teachers being paid with tax money get together and form unions so as to avoid having to actually do their job, but hate it when law abiding citizens get together to peacefully exercise their constitutional rights to assemble, speak and print freely, and petition their government for redress so as to protect their individual, constitutional right to own and carry firearms?

When the Teamsters contribute to Democrats Progs figure that is American democracy at its best. When Al Gore or Michael Moore release movies chock full of left-wing political propaganda, Progs sing that is freedom of the press doing what it is supposed to do.

But, when the NRA-ILA, GOA, or another group of gun owners assist Republicans, Progs claim they are "buying elections and perverting our system of government."

When a few guys make a movie about Hillary Clinton, Progs want to put the movie-makers in jail, fine them, and keep the movie from the public. Progs them complain to no end when the SCOTUS actually manages to say that the 1st amendment means what it says and that political speech is among the most important speech to protect.

Hypocrite is too kind a word for Progs and their "useful idiots."

Don't like guns? Don't buy one. But I have a fundamental, constitutionally enumerated, individual, civil right to buy and own guns. "Settled law," as Progs like to say once the SCOTUS has spoken on a topic.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Ignore the liberal troll.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare