Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Greater Richmond OC breakfast 8:00AM, July 9th

Greater Richmond OC breakfast July 9th, 8:00 AM

Rise and Shine Diner
    Atlee Shopping Center
    10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
    Ashland, Va.
    23005-3420
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 07-10-2016 at 06:03 AM. Reason: remove exclamation mark
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Would love to be there but its 135 miles one way. I will wave at you from a distance and you can miss my great and wondrous presence.

Nemo

Quote Originally Posted by Va_Nemo View Post
    Would love to be there but its 135 miles one way. I will wave at you from a distance and you can miss my great and wondrous presence.

Nemo
    We'll keep the light on for you.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

No need. I have you dialed in already.

Nemo

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    We'll keep the light on for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Va_Nemo View Post
    No need. I have you dialed in already.

Nemo
    The light is so that we'll see you comin' 'round the bend.

Dang…, I hate to miss breakfast with you guys at R & S…,

but we're just getting back from Vacation Part I, many much things to do around the house before we get started on Vacation Part II, have fun today and Tuesday night, I'll miss you all.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Quote Originally Posted by sidestreet View Post
    but we're just getting back from Vacation Part I, many much things to do around the house before we get started on Vacation Part II, have fun today and Tuesday night, I'll miss you all.

sidestreet

enjoy your segmented vacation sidestreet...

tell ya what...you coming down in the tarheel state? if so, let's tag up up and say share each other's smiles...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Not this time particularly Solus…,

heading up to the mountains of Ol' Virginny for Part II, but next time we do wander down yonder to the "Land of My Mother's birth, The Old North State, Tarheel country", I'll give you some advance notice and we can indeed meet up, and maybe run some old dead hog and collard greens down our necks, be great to see the missus again too, under much better circumstances this time!!!

sidestreet

Quote Originally Posted by sidestreet View Post
    heading up to the mountains of Ol' Virginny for Part II, but next time we do wander down yonder to the "Land of My Mother's birth, The Old North State, Tarheel country", I'll give you some advance notice and we can indeed meet up, and maybe run some old dead hog and collard greens down our necks, be great to see the missus again too, under much better circumstances this time!!!

sidestreet

doing well w/suggested dead hog portion of the menu until you stuck the grrrreeeennnn smelly stuff beside it...ewwwww worse than grits...shudder.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    doing well w/suggested dead hog portion of the menu until you stuck the grrrreeeennnn smelly stuff beside it...ewwwww worse than grits...shudder.

ipse
    You could always opt out for a Moon Pie and RC cola.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    You could always opt out for a Moon Pie and RC cola.

this working man appreciates a good lunch of those heavenly items...

for the youn's amongst us: http://www.npr.org/2003/09/25/144499...al-of-moonpies

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 07-10-2016 at 02:28 PM.