• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast 8:00AM, July 9th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast July 9th, 8:00 AM

Rise and Shine Diner
Atlee Shopping Center
10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
Ashland, Va.
23005-3420

Last edited:

Va_Nemo

Would love to be there but its 135 miles one way. I will wave at you from a distance and you can miss my great and wondrous presence.

Nemo

sidestreet

Dang…, I hate to miss breakfast with you guys at R & S…,

but we're just getting back from Vacation Part I, many much things to do around the house before we get started on Vacation Part II, have fun today and Tuesday night, I'll miss you all.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

solus

but we're just getting back from Vacation Part I, many much things to do around the house before we get started on Vacation Part II, have fun today and Tuesday night, I'll miss you all.

sidestreet

enjoy your segmented vacation sidestreet...

tell ya what...you coming down in the tarheel state? if so, let's tag up up and say share each other's smiles...

ipse

sidestreet

Not this time particularly Solus…,

heading up to the mountains of Ol' Virginny for Part II, but next time we do wander down yonder to the "Land of My Mother's birth, The Old North State, Tarheel country", I'll give you some advance notice and we can indeed meet up, and maybe run some old dead hog and collard greens down our necks, be great to see the missus again too, under much better circumstances this time!!!

sidestreet

solus

heading up to the mountains of Ol' Virginny for Part II, but next time we do wander down yonder to the "Land of My Mother's birth, The Old North State, Tarheel country", I'll give you some advance notice and we can indeed meet up, and maybe run some old dead hog and collard greens down our necks, be great to see the missus again too, under much better circumstances this time!!!

sidestreet

doing well w/suggested dead hog portion of the menu until you stuck the grrrreeeennnn smelly stuff beside it...ewwwww worse than grits...shudder.

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
doing well w/suggested dead hog portion of the menu until you stuck the grrrreeeennnn smelly stuff beside it...ewwwww worse than grits...shudder.

ipse
You could always opt out for a Moon Pie and RC cola. :p