Thread: A planned OC event in Seattle? WSCC

A planned OC event in Seattle? WSCC

It was suggested that it might be kinda nice for a dozen or so of us all joined up to attend an event or get lunch together on a Saturday. Would need a Washington CPL though to carry at this location though.

Who would be interested?

Bringing your recording devices would be strongly suggested.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

What/where is WSCC? Why do we need to have a meeting there? What day? Way too vague.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    What/where is WSCC? Why do we need to have a meeting there? What day? Way too vague.
    Washington State Convention Center.

Why, because I won.....

Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Won what? The lottery? Need a lot more info, and a date.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Get your own date. Ya gotta pay to play.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

There is a whole thread about the trespassing charges against me from OC in that venue.

A certain legal professional whom I spoke with, suggested that we have an OC gathering there of 6 minimum 12+ preferred individuals who are legally openly carrying.

Kinda like why we have the picnic in Bellingham.

I am always down for a public demonstration of citizenship, F1M. A Saturday or Sunday, and 2 to 3 weeks prior notice would be great.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I am always down for a public demonstration of Citizenship, F1M. A Saturday or Sunday, and 2 to 3 weeks prior notice would be great.
    Yes! I will be there, with my Sweet Baboo, who will also openly carry a well holstered pistol. Citizenship is a Verb, and we need to own what is ours.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I am always down for a public demonstration of citizenship, F1M. A Saturday or Sunday, and 2 to 3 weeks prior notice would be great.
    Just be prepared to be arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Just be prepared to be arrested.
    I doubt that will happen again.
    Rev. Robert Apgood, Esq.

A right cannot be lost by exercising it. McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025, 130 S. Ct. 3020, 3021, 177 L. Ed. 2d 894 (2010) (citing Near v. Minn., 283 U.S. 697 (1931)).

Although IAAL, anything I say here is not legal advice. No conversations we may have privately or otherwise in this forum constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship, and are not intended to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by rapgood View Post
    I doubt that will happen again.
    Based on how the WSCC president behaves, how their head of security doesn't care about the law, and the fact it would involve the SPD, I would have to say that arrest is a real possibility.

However the charges holding up during arraignment, however, I believe will fall flat.

I would be down to attend. Just need at least a week or two notice before hand.