Thread: Looks like the po po are happy to use bombs against us -- so bombs covered by RKBA

Banned

Looks like the po po are happy to use bombs against us -- so bombs covered by RKBA

http://qz.com/727153/the-dallas-poli...YPL&yptr=yahoo

Officers added an explosive to the robot’s extension, which they remotely detonated. Brown said other options “would have exposed our officers to grave danger.”

This is clear evidence that bombs/explosives are covered by our RKBA IMO.

RKBA = Robots Keep and Bear Arms?

The only way the government has the authority to use any weapon is because we delegated the authority to them. We didn't give up the authority just because we delegated it.

Quote Originally Posted by deanf View Post
    The only way the government has the authority to use any weapon is because we delegated the authority to them. We didn't give up the authority just because we delegated it.
    we gave the chief of police, someone hired by a city manager, hired by a city council, not elected by the citizens the authority to capture, try, sentence, and then carry out the sentence by using C4 to blow the suspect to bits just cuz said chief was tired of dealing with the suspect?

military aren't even granted QI and are provided civilian oversight to hold their actions/activities under check.

please do not say we delegated the power to them...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain