• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jim(Deros) sighting

trevorthebusdriver

So my anti-gun friend(they exist) posted on facebook:

"After all of the news the last few days, I go into the grocery store (SeaTac/Des Moines) nearest my house and I witness an older white man (open carrying) gruffly ask the only white male checker why he isn't being helped in the liquor section. He was promptly helped... It made me sick to my stomach how he didn't seem to even realize how cautious the staff and other patrons were being in his presence. I will give props to the young checker who took one for the team to help him out even if it meant I had to wait longer. Side note for those of you who live farther out in the 'burbs: Yes, the grocery store locks down the liquor on Hwy 99..."

I thought to myself that sounds like Jim. So I sent him a picture of Jim and said was this the guy?
He said Yes!

Then we had a good discussion about OC.

phoneguy

Good to here from you Trevor

Its been a long time since we seen Deros I hope he is well.