Thread: Effect of Black Lives Matter in legislative efforts related to RKBA

Banned

Effect of Black Lives Matter in legislative efforts related to RKBA

I would think that many legislatures will not advance pro-gun laws (like repealing all the illegal ones~which would be all) in light of the recent and likely continual BLK or similar activities.

Any thoughts?

it would depend on the balancing act focusing on if the dallas ambush, and ensuing demonstrations sway legislative bodies activities.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    it would depend on the balancing act focusing on if the dallas ambush, and ensuing demonstrations sway legislative bodies activities.

ipse
    Well it took 5 seconds for Ronald Reagan as Gov. of CA to strip some of the RKBA just because he saw black guys with guns.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Well it took 5 seconds for Ronald Reagan as Gov. of CA to strip some of the RKBA just because he saw black guys with guns.
    and a gangster in NYC to do the same...lol

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain