• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I forsee the next thing sought by lizzurds: ban all guns that can accept a scope

Tneedham

And then Texas gets serious about seceding and the Midwest joins the cause and we become the United States of America, and the United State(s) of Texas and other lesser states. (Or, believe it or not I saw a T-shirt available on facebook that said, "North Dakota and it's 49 Bitches".) I've said for a long time that NoDak is just a quiet, small, northern version of Texas.

Taypo

Even NY and CA haven't gone that far.

I expect they wont try it, in part, because of the 6% of the population that actively hunts (2011 numbers was the most recent I saw) but may or may not be involved with the gun control argument at this point.

Telling a guy who feeds his family with deer meat during the winter that you're banning AR's is one thing - tell him you're taking away his 30.06 and there's gonna be a fight.

Taypo

And then Texas gets serious about seceding and the Midwest joins the cause and we become the United States of America, and the United State(s) of Texas and other lesser states. (Or, believe it or not I saw a T-shirt available on facebook that said, "North Dakota and it's 49 Bitches".) I've said for a long time that NoDak is just a quiet, small, northern version of Texas.

Odd, we've got the same shirt in Texas that says something different :)