Thread: Obama funded OneVoice ~$500K to oust Netanyahu. E-mails 'purged'

Obama funded OneVoice ~$500K to oust Netanyahu. E-mails 'purged'

OneVoice, which was awarded $465,000 in U.S. grants through 2014, has been under congressional investigation since 2015, when it was first accused of funneling money to partisan political groups looking to unseat Netanyahu. This type of behavior by non-profit groups is prohibited under U.S. tax law.
    [ ... ]
    “The Obama administration had the money, skills, and personnel to build a gigantic campaign infrastructure that was used to try to defeat the prime minister of an ally,” the source said. “But apparently they didn’t have what they needed to store the emails in which they did all of those things. That’s certainly a lucky break for the State Department.”

State Department officials did not immediately respond to a request for further information about the investigation and the deletion of emails.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/state-d...yahu-campaign/

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them. He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments — a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s handling of official government records.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/
    Well, I suppose purging e-mails is better than purging enemies. Now can we impeach him?
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-12-2016 at 04:46 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    OneVoice, which was awarded $465,000 in U.S. grants through 2014, has been under congressional investigation since 2015, when it was first accused of funneling money to partisan political groups looking to unseat Netanyahu. This type of behavior by non-profit groups is prohibited under U.S. tax law.
    [ ... ]
    “The Obama administration had the money, skills, and personnel to build a gigantic campaign infrastructure that was used to try to defeat the prime minister of an ally,” the source said. “But apparently they didn’t have what they needed to store the emails in which they did all of those things. That’s certainly a lucky break for the State Department.”

State Department officials did not immediately respond to a request for further information about the investigation and the deletion of emails.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/state-d...yahu-campaign/

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them. He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments — a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s handling of official government records.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ust-netanyahu/
    Well, I suppose purging e-mails is better than purging enemies. Now can we impeach him?
    Well so much for "being for the poor" I wonder how many homeless people he could have fed with our tax money.

Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    Well so much for "being for the poor" I wonder how many homeless people he could have fed with our tax money.
    With the cost of government oversight, the creation of a new feed the poor agency, and the pay of the 10 managers, and 2 agents. ..

I figure he could have fed a field mouse for a day.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

It sure w/b fun to be a US Attorney and prosecute all sorts of Federal employees for their criminal actions these last 8 years. It would probably be hard to find a place to start w such a target rich environment - I would think the IRS w/b rank as first. Would also like to do the State department - both Benghazi security failure, as well as email and classified info - say Hillary's attys that 'reviewed' her emails w/o any security clearance themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

"Shortly after the U.S. grants ended, OneVoice merged with an Israeli group Victory 15, which launched a political campaign in Israel with a goal to elect "anyone but Bibi," a nickname for Netanyahu."
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...netanyahu.html

"The Senate subcommittee said Tuesday no evidence was found that OneVoice spent the grant money to influence the 2015 Israeli election"

So after the grants ended is when they joined the "anyone but Bibi" group. Man, the GOTP is desperate and still breitbarting.
    Last edited by beebobby; 07-13-2016 at 10:11 AM.