Thread: Chicago SLAMMED with paying the NRA's Legal Fees

Chicago SLAMMED with paying the NRA's Legal Fees

Court orders Chicago to pay NRA’s legal fees

Love it! Chicago flagrantly violates our United States Constitution. Gets SLAMMED.

California, take notes. You're next.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Wowwie!!!

Thanks for Great NEWS Since9,,,,, But
    it IS two years OLD!!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Yep, from The Washington Times - Monday, July 7, 2014.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

since 9 has been away in his fonebox for a bit and hasn't orientated to reality again...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    since 9 has been away in his fonebox for a bit and hasn't orientated to reality again...

ipse
    either that or he saw it on Facebook and was like "oh cool"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

It may be a couple years old but it gives me something Chicago did not get-- A cheap thrill.

I hope someone adds to it or cites it or similar a couple years from now so I can come back and read it again. I like those cheap thrills.

Nemo
    Last edited by Va_Nemo; 07-15-2016 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Thanks for Great NEWS Since9,,,,, But
    it IS two years OLD!!!
    Alas, it was late/early, and I didn't follow my own cardinal rule: Verify all sources.

Thanks, Defender.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Alas, it was late/early, and I didn't follow my own cardinal rule: Verify all sources.

Thanks, Defender.
    More coffee needed stat ! LOL

But I now wonder .... did they actually ever pay it? Who pays civil judgments? Not many.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    More coffee needed stat ! LOL

But I now wonder .... did they actually ever pay it? Who pays civil judgments? Not many.
    Dunno. That's a good question. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn they spend several times the judgement fighting paying it in an attempt to retain their control over their "subjects."