Thread: "I'm with Hillary" Gun store robberies

"I'm with Hillary" Gun store robberies

Last few months a number of Sacramento, CA area gun stores had been robbed. The robberies were assisted by a Honda SUV with an "I'm ready for Hillary" bumper sticker. Estimated 240 handguns and semi-auto rifles taken so far. They used the SUV to drive thru the front door gates of the store and do a quick smash and grab.

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/...olsom/40485798

Sounds like someone is shopping for an army, or uprising.
    Last edited by BillHoo; 07-15-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BillHoo View Post
    Last few months a number of Sacramento, CA area gun stores had been robbed. The robberies were assisted by a Honda SUV with an "I'm ready for Hillary" bumper sticker. Estimated 240 handguns and semi-auto rifles taken so far. They used the SUV to drive thru the front door gates of the store and do a quick smash and grab.

Sounds like someone is shopping for an army, or uprising.
    well if they are CA citizens, since they have not had access to firearms for so long they will need someone to come in and show them how to use them...

let's see the US armed forces do that in foreign countries...maybe they could be flown in to assist?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    "ROCKLIN, Calif. (KCRA) —Multiple people have been taken into custody Wednesday in Oakland after a vehicle connected with a burglary at a Rocklin gun store was found in an Oakland neighborhood, according to KCRA's Bay Area affiliate KTVU."
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Warning: linked page takes a while to load, jumping all over while it does it, and then blasts a loud-volume video clip. I shut it down.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

At least the criminals are sticking up for each other

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)