• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"I'm with Hillary" Gun store robberies

BillHoo

Last few months a number of Sacramento, CA area gun stores had been robbed. The robberies were assisted by a Honda SUV with an "I'm ready for Hillary" bumper sticker. Estimated 240 handguns and semi-auto rifles taken so far. They used the SUV to drive thru the front door gates of the store and do a quick smash and grab.

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...-from-2-gun-stores-in-rocklin-folsom/40485798

Sounds like someone is shopping for an army, or uprising.

Last edited:

solus

Last few months a number of Sacramento, CA area gun stores had been robbed. The robberies were assisted by a Honda SUV with an "I'm ready for Hillary" bumper sticker. Estimated 240 handguns and semi-auto rifles taken so far. They used the SUV to drive thru the front door gates of the store and do a quick smash and grab.

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...-from-2-gun-stores-in-rocklin-folsom/40485798

Sounds like someone is shopping for an army, or uprising.

well if they are CA citizens, since they have not had access to firearms for so long they will need someone to come in and show them how to use them...

let's see the US armed forces do that in foreign countries...maybe they could be flown in to assist?

ipse

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Warning: linked page takes a while to load, jumping all over while it does it, and then blasts a loud-volume video clip. I shut it down.