• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trump announces Pence as VP

davidmcbeth

Banned

“You cannot support Hillary Clinton for President of the United States and promise the right of the people to keep and bear arms will not be infringed,” said Pence. “It just doesn’t add up.” Quoting Pence

I don't think he gets it ... they ignore our rights entirely (unless its to be gay/bi/trans/superfreak or kill the unborn then the rights are above all others !)

A lifelong member of the NRA? Oh boy.

Pence moved forward with a plan to allow Indiana Army and Air National Guard Members to carry personal concealed weapons provided they had a valid permit and received training,
permit? training? Some lizzurdness....

Thanks nigthmare ...

Tess

Founder's Club Member
"(RNN) Now we will get to vote between Shillary and Donald.

This mis-statement saddens me

There are three candidates who will be on the ballot in EVERY state, and four will, I believe, appear in a majority of states, even though the Green Party is only at 21 right now.

#NeverCLUMP
#GaryJohnson2016

davidmcbeth

Banned
This mis-statement saddens me

There are three candidates who will be on the ballot in EVERY state, and four will, I believe, appear in a majority of states, even though the Green Party is only at 21 right now.

#NeverCLUMP
#GaryJohnson2016

I don' think that GOP members have awoken up yet to figure out that the GOP is really just the "democrat-lite" party.

Want to vote with a party that supports American ideals? Vote Libertarian.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I don' think that GOP members have awoken up yet to figure out that the GOP is really just the "democrat-lite" party.

Want to vote with a party that supports American ideals? Vote Libertarian.
Do that and watch Shillary win.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I don't buy that and will not roll over and play dead.

Come over to the light side ... the GOP is not the same party when you were a little boy [what year did the GOP form? I may be wrong on that point ~ but the sediment is the same]

tumblr_lm9b2nT7bw1qede6xo1_500.gif

twoskinsonemanns

"Politics: the art of convincing decent people to forget the lesser of two evils is also evil"