Thread: Txgr?

Txgr?

I got an invitation to renew my membership in this organization. I do not remember everhaving joined it in the first place and can find no membership card. Query, do any of you belong to it? Is it legit?

the domain info is shrouded by WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC. and the TX SoS site wants a 'statutory' mandated buck to search and since i am unfamiliar with TX's SoS system didn't know if that was a buck per search or allowed a period of time to search ~ therefore didn't engage the system.

website's server is in SA and the site surfaced in 13.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    Check your legislature -- see if they routinely give testimony before it.

Otherwise:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.txgunrights.org

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Check your legislature -- see if they routinely give testimony before it.

Otherwise:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.txgunrights.org
    That's hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noname just curious, are you a member? And to all I know how to do a google search. I'm just looking for input on this subject from my Texas Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossFire View Post
    noname just curious, are you a member? And to all I know how to do a google search. I'm just looking for input on this subject from my Texas Brothers.
    guess you should have so specified those points during your initial posting ~ huh!!

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    I heard that they meet in the basement of the Alamo every even Mondays in the month.

No, and any group that sends an invoice like that doesn't dessert your support.

Their website is out of date. It has a statement about tax dollars not being used for the effort, then says they are tax exempt. Sounds like they don't think so well.

Banned
    The OP can write proposed legislation and send it to his state reps. I do this. I've had 3 bills actually be presented over the past couple of years. Last one? A unanimous vote, in my bill's favor, in the house of my state legislature. Unfortunately, ran outta time and never got to a senate vote.

Next year, try again !

So don't rely on any organization. If you want a bill, write one up and give it to your legislators...may get "lucky" and have it actually introduced.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nonameisgood View Post
    no, and any group that sends an invoice like that doesn't deserve your support.

Their website is out of date. It has a statement about tax dollars not being used for the effort, then says they are tax exempt. Sounds like they don't think so well.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    fify
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    fify
    Yeah, thanks, just saw that. Tiny screen, fat fingers, autouncorrect.

Noname thank you for your input. I much appreciate it.