• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Baton Rouge cops shot at .... a week after arresting protestors...correlation?

solus

cnn's nonstop chatter, w/a SR LE analyst (?), is beguiling commentary so filled w/misinformation regarding situation(s) which could/maybe occurred this way or that, because of this or that, by maybe a mentally ill or with mental issues (mentioned numerous times by analyst), or group, or, or by someone(s) with an assault rifle capable of shooting through vests, vehicles,

if the individual is suffering from mental issues, 3 dead 7 wounded they seem to be a fair shot.

nothing about the shooter, eg., dead, escaped, wounded...

now commentary is referring to recent pawn shop firearm robbery...

ipse

davidmcbeth

Banned
People have taken to the streets demanding the arrest of the shooter. [Wait, that has not happened...]

Likely the thing that will get the guy arrested is his (or her) own big mouth.

solus

a rude BR parrish cpl just stated the shooter is down, but quote: we are checking for explosives unquote ~ i hope the robot is free...

the cpl is saying they are looking for others involved and are asking the public to call if they see anybody in camo or 'ninja' outfit ~ this should work out well by open-ended call to the vigilantists to be on the look out...

finally, CNN is stating, confirmed by the cpl, the police were told after capturing the pawn firearm suspects the guns were going to be used to kill LE officers.

ipse

davidmcbeth

Banned
a rude BR parrish cpl just stated the shooter is down, but quote: we are checking for explosives unquote ~ i hope the robot is free...

the cpl is saying they are looking for others involved and are asking the public to call if they see anybody in camo or 'ninja' outfit ~ this should work out well by open-ended call to the vigilantists to be on the look out...

finally, CNN is stating, confirmed by the cpl, the police were told after capturing the pawn firearm suspects the guns were going to be used to kill LE officers.

ipse

Clear the area people !

"Are these guns going to kill policemen?" .. cops to thieves
"Maybe, I don't know...just doing what Obamalama told us to do" ... clueless thieves

[Who doesn't love CNN news reporting ... they are a riot]

Last edited:

HeroHog

Shooter is a Muslim/Muslim sympathiser with an ax to grind with cops and came down here from out of state to kill cops and dressed for the occasion. Cops responded, as they should have, to a call of a suspicious man carrying a rifle (who may or may not have fired shots), and were fired upon on their arrival.

solus

Shooter is a Muslim/Muslim sympathiser with an ax to grind with cops and came down here from out of state to kill cops and dressed for the occasion. Cops responded, as they should have, to a call of a suspicious man carrying a rifle (who may or may not have fired shots), and were fired upon on their arrival.

herohog, that Gavin Long/Cosmo Setepenra publicly stated, quote: "I just want everyone to know that if anything may happen to me or with me, I am NOT affiliated with anybody, any group, nationality, association, religion, corporation, business, etc. ... I Just want to make this crystal clear. I have no affiliations to no one, I think my own thoughts and make my own decisions. I am influenced & directed internally NOT externally...unquote. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-know-about-the-suspected-baton-rouge-shooter

unfortunately, since there was no cite provided to your commentary, it appears you associating gavin long to the Muslim faith or even being a sympathizer perhaps is misplaced information since he has long stated he was a sovereign nation member of the Washitaw Nation, a pseudo entity who's members claim to be descended from an indigenous black population of North America.

ipse

HeroHog

herohog, that Gavin Long/Cosmo Setepenra publicly stated, quote: "I just want everyone to know that if anything may happen to me or with me, I am NOT affiliated with anybody, any group, nationality, association, religion, corporation, business, etc. ... I Just want to make this crystal clear. I have no affiliations to no one, I think my own thoughts and make my own decisions. I am influenced & directed internally NOT externally...unquote. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-know-about-the-suspected-baton-rouge-shooter

unfortunately, since there was no cite provided to your commentary, it appears you associating gavin long to the Muslim faith or even being a sympathizer perhaps is misplaced information since he has long stated he was a sovereign nation member of the Washitaw Nation, a pseudo entity who's members claim to be descended from an indigenous black population of North America.

ipse

My info was based on what was reported from several sources. Who knows what the actual truth is at this time? We will hopefully see. If I was wrong, mea culpa, I apologize.

WalkingWolf

My info was based on what was reported from several sources. Who knows what the actual truth is at this time? We will hopefully see. If I was wrong, mea culpa, I apologize.

Were those sources extreme right wing? They are just as bad as the left wing, in the M. Brown case they reported outright lies.

HeroHog

After a good read of your source, I have little faith in it either I'm afraid. It just doesn't wash. He wasn't violent. This wasn't something he would do yet he had been practicing military tactics since getting out of the service, purchased expensive and good quality weapons that he trained with, went out, called his "prey" to him, used military tactics to engage them, ignored non-police and efficiently took out "his enemy." There is much here that needs explaining and a lot that isn't adding up. It appears that someone may be planting false flags or purposely muddying the waters.

solus

After a good read of your source, I have little faith in it either I'm afraid. It just doesn't wash. He wasn't violent. This wasn't something he would do yet he had been practicing military tactics since getting out of the service, purchased expensive and good quality weapons that he trained with, went out, called his "prey" to him, used military tactics to engage them, ignored non-police and efficiently took out "his enemy." There is much here that needs explaining and a lot that isn't adding up. It appears that someone may be planting false flags or purposely muddying the waters.

so HeroHog, are your firearms expensive and good quality to defend you and your loved ones?

so HeroHog, do you practice with your expensive & good quality firearms to defend you and your loved ones?

so HeroHog, were you in the military where you learned 'tactical' movements or have you taken advanced training course so you could practice...please see my second sentence above.

so HeroHog, if you were a nice LE who's department was advised by individuals, caught after they robbed a pawn shop of firearms, that they stole them so they could attack local police, and several days later your radio center gets a call quote: suspicious person walking down Airline Highway with an assault rifle unquote, when you arrive you come across a masked individual dressed in camo w/a FN P60 shooting in your direction...

of course, the nice BR LE investigators are going to state and spin the web that Long's rifle was an extraordinary, extra ordinary firearm and that the shooter practiced 'tactical' movements...leading to the unfortunate deaths and injuries of the LE.

further, just like they are raving about the singular 100 yard shot by a LE sniper to take down Long...sorry even i can regularly manage a 100 yard target.

ipse

HeroHog

Points taken. Given the attire and and his actions on the day of the ambush of those officers, his prior behavior can be called into question. While many of us may own good arms, practice regularly and even practice practical Combat skills, that alone means nothing. Tie it in with this guy's later actions and what what was reportedly found, it suggests something sinister. It remains to be sorted out. We don't know all the facts yet.

solus

Points taken. Given the attire and and his actions on the day of the ambush of those officers, his prior behavior can be called into question. While many of us may own good arms, practice regularly and even practice practical Combat skills, that alone means nothing. Tie it in with this guy's later actions and what what was reportedly found, it suggests something sinister. It remains to be sorted out. We don't know all the facts yet.

thank you for listening so you could examining the situation unemotionally so you can now watch the spinning of the web w/o civilian oversight, delineating the shooter's background leading to their treacherous activity ~ only to have them sealed forever so no objective evidence exists to provide the truth.

go well...

as stated...it will be a long hot summer.

ipse

Last edited:

HeroHog

Understand this, I trust our government not one bit. The Media? HA! They are a liberal propaganda arm of the government! The police? The rank and file, many are trying to honestly do their job, some are power tripping ********, the upper political end, corrupt as hell in many places, especially the democrat controlled cities like Chicago. Asking the police to police themselves? Yeah, that'll work out just great what with that "thin blue line" "cover your fellow officer's ass no matter what" mentality.

This idiot, obviously trained to some degree, practiced enough to be a fair shot, geared up, planned and executed an ambush. Forget any reports. Forget what was found after the fact. He planned ahead enough to acquire and learn his gear then he either called or did things to lure cops to his location. His next moves were to open fire on police avoiding the non-cops in the area until he was shot. Agreed?