Thread: Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, July 23rd

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, July 23rd

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, July 23rd, 8:30 AM

DoubleTap* has decided that it would be a pleasant way to start the day and see what we have been talking about too. So.......

Rise and Shine Diner
    Atlee Shopping Center
    10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
    Ashland, Va.
    23005-3420

* She is the sunshine in my life.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 07-23-2016 at 06:36 PM. Reason: removed exclamation mark
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I'll be there...,

it won't be pretty, but I'll be there. Oh, and be careful, I'm really hungry!!! ;>)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29;11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Got up, dressed, started to leave, and low and behold, the calls started. Another screw up by people causing me to attempt to replace them for assigned shifts.

After accomplishing a double location shift, I was informed by the original panic caller that his relief was en route.

Now I have to change all those shifts again and tell those I woke up they can go back to bed.

Plans killed, 2 1/2 WASTED hours straight down the crapper. People have no work ethics anymore. Sorry I missed again.

PS I KNOW I will not make it next week because I have DCJS training.
    Last edited by va_tazdad; 07-23-2016 at 11:11 AM.

could'a been worse - I just slept late due to yesterday's adventures.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

It is true!!

I had the pleasure of joining the great folks of the "breakfast club" at Rise and Shine. The service, the food, and the friendly staff are all fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed it! We met a very nice lady visiting from North Carolina, and she was sure happy to see us carrying. Very pleasant conversation. After breakfast, I OC'd at the Walmart off of Forest Avenue with no problemo. Did notice 1 guy nudging his friend and pointing at my holstered handgun. Must admit, I felt empowered

Thanks guys for a very enjoyable start to the day!

DoubleTap
    Fear has two meanings: Forget everything and run OR face everything and rise!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTap View Post
    I had the pleasure of joining the great folks of the "breakfast club" at Rise and Shine. The service, the food, and the friendly staff are all fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed it! We met a very nice lady visiting from North Carolina, and she was sure happy to see us carrying. Very pleasant conversation. After breakfast, I OC'd at the Walmart off of Forest Avenue with no problemo. Did notice 1 guy nudging his friend and pointing at my holstered handgun. Must admit, I felt empowered

Thanks guys for a very enjoyable start to the day!

DoubleTap
    Beats the heck outta Shoneys or Dennys don't you think? and then you see the price when you come to pay
    Last edited by scouser; 07-23-2016 at 10:24 PM.
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?