• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, July 23rd

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, July 23[SUP]rd[/SUP], 8:30 AM

DoubleTap* has decided that it would be a pleasant way to start the day and see what we have been talking about too. So.......

Rise and Shine Diner
Atlee Shopping Center
10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
Ashland, Va.
23005-3420

* She is the sunshine in my life. :)

Last edited:

sidestreet

I'll be there...,

it won't be pretty, but I'll be there. Oh, and be careful, I'm really hungry!!! ;>)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29;11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

va_tazdad

Got up, dressed, started to leave, and low and behold, the calls started. Another screw up by people causing me to attempt to replace them for assigned shifts.

After accomplishing a double location shift, I was informed by the original panic caller that his relief was en route.

Now I have to change all those shifts again and tell those I woke up they can go back to bed.

Plans killed, 2 1/2 WASTED hours straight down the crapper. People have no work ethics anymore. Sorry I missed again.

PS I KNOW I will not make it next week because I have DCJS training.

Last edited:

DoubleTap

It is true!!

I had the pleasure of joining the great folks of the "breakfast club" at Rise and Shine. The service, the food, and the friendly staff are all fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed it! We met a very nice lady visiting from North Carolina, and she was sure happy to see us carrying. Very pleasant conversation. After breakfast, I OC'd at the Walmart off of Forest Avenue with no problemo. Did notice 1 guy nudging his friend and pointing at my holstered handgun. Must admit, I felt empowered:)

Thanks guys for a very enjoyable start to the day!

DoubleTap

scouser

I had the pleasure of joining the great folks of the "breakfast club" at Rise and Shine. The service, the food, and the friendly staff are all fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed it! We met a very nice lady visiting from North Carolina, and she was sure happy to see us carrying. Very pleasant conversation. After breakfast, I OC'd at the Walmart off of Forest Avenue with no problemo. Did notice 1 guy nudging his friend and pointing at my holstered handgun. Must admit, I felt empowered:)

Thanks guys for a very enjoyable start to the day!

DoubleTap

Beats the heck outta Shoneys or Dennys don't you think? and then you see the price when you come to pay

Last edited: