Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Prescott Man Acosted In Bar By Another man Who Said He Is A CCLer

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213

    Prescott Man Acosted In Bar By Another man Who Said He Is A CCLer

    I don't know if the CCLer was carrying in the bar or not. The No Name Bar has sign stating no weapons allowed including knives, billy club etc... It seems to me that the CCLer's words were a veiled threat bec he got the impression that the person he warned was after his wife. I suppose it could be true.. bar... alcohol makes people say stupid things and do stupid things. However the bouncer removed the guy who has written the letter not the CCLer.

    On Saturday, I went to No Name bar. I met an older woman and her husband and we had a minimal, cordial interaction.

    We met again and were teasing. There was no use of curse words or calling names. The conversation went to “That bouncer is on my side.” The guy said he’d been coming there for 10 years and knows all the bouncers, they were all on his side to which I said, well, then your wife was on my side, thinking it was jokes and teasing.

    Apparently I went too far. I realized it when he said he carries a licensed firearm. Although I had done nothing wrong, I told the guy I didn’t want to die and apologized for offending him. A bouncer told us to go separate ways. As soon as I re-entered the bar to use the bathroom (I was planning to go somewhere else), the guy saw me, grabbed me and started choking me by shirt without saying a word. I’m so shocked; I literally froze, didn’t even raise a finger to defend myself.

    The bouncers see me getting choked, rushes over, banging me on the floor. I was unconscious for a few seconds. I was banged so bad, I got confused and kept saying “what did I do?” I was thrown out by a racist bouncer who’s full of so much hate. Nothing happened to the guy who attacked me.

    Only three people, all women, came to my rescue. The assumption was I deserved it. What? Why don’t they just say blacks are not allowed there? I filed charges on the bouncer and the guy who tried to choke me. The racist guy who attacked me let his alcohol reveal his racism, talking about carrying a concealed weapon. I have witnesses to collaborate everything.

    The bar says I was attacking or intended on attacking the wife and that I deserved it. I have nonstop headaches, broken front tooth and busted lower lip. I would like the NO NAME BAR TO release the video on its Facebook page for the public to see what I had done wrong.

    They should write on the door whites and bikers only. I have never been arrested; the first time I visited the police was to report this incident. Never involved with any kind of fights despite being black. I don’t have speeding tickets, and for a bunch of racist people to assume that I was going to attack a woman even though I had no drinks or was drunk justifies them to be called a racist bar.
    Neo Keegan

    http://www.piercecountyherald.com/op...r-july-13-2016
    Last edited by Law abider; 07-21-2016 at 03:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,627
    ???

    What does the link have to do with the OP?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    ???

    What does the link have to do with the OP?
    OP is cut and paste in its entirety from the link URL BUT for the introductory paragraph. It is the last letter on the page.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 07-21-2016 at 12:57 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  4. #4
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    ???

    What does the link have to do with the OP?
    If you scroll down you will find the OP in the letters.

    OP my advice to you is find a good lawyer, then KYBMS(keep your big mouth shut). Ask Grapeshot to delete this thread and do not comment until the lawyer tells you to. Also buy an inexpensive recorder, use it, even when unarmed.

    That is IF the OP is the one that was the victim. If not please make that clear for us that you are just repeating what you read.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 07-21-2016 at 01:03 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  5. #5
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    ???

    What does the link have to do with the OP?
    scroll down several letters to the editor...

    i do not have any idea what point the OP is trying to make tho regurgitating the story??

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Way to open yourself up for a defamation lawsuit.

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by toothless
    ...They should write on the door whites and bikers only...
    Now, see, the Libertarian in me agree that this should be allowed. Establishments should be able to freely advertise who is not welcome, so I know where not to go.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    The point here is that if we have a CCl Should we let the person we are arguing with (in this case it could lead to a fight) that we are toting a gun? Does anyone on this forum do that: ' hey buddy you want a fight, let me tell you I have a gun.' What kind of impression is that supposed to create. Well according to the LTE writer, he said he didn't want to die. I thought the CCLer would have some common sense to calm the situation down.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,163
    Without a police report it is a self-serving lie. Neo is in the midst of a difficult divorce.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  10. #10
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    The point here is that if we have a CCl Should we let the person we are arguing with (in this case it could lead to a fight) that we are toting a gun? Does anyone on this forum do that: ' hey buddy you want a fight, let me tell you I have a gun.' What kind of impression is that supposed to create. Well according to the LTE writer, he said he didn't want to die. I thought the CCLer would have some common sense to calm the situation down.
    what point here?

    Calm what situation down?

    the article writer states, quote: I visited the police was to report this incident. & ...and for a bunch of racist people; after they stating: They should write on the door whites and bikers only. unquote

    if anybody roams to an unfamiliar watering hole or other place for the first time, etiquette says you do not joke about any man's partner!!

    sorry that is not the establishment's fault for the individual instigating the inappropriate comment.

    bottom line LAbider, you are, once again, posting unsubstantiated rubbish to make some mythical point you just conjured from your mind.

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Without a police report it is a self-serving lie. Neo is in the midst of a difficult divorce.
    I'll ask him. And see if there is a police report.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    what point here?

    Calm what situation down?

    the article writer states, quote: I visited the police was to report this incident. & ...and for a bunch of racist people; after they stating: They should write on the door whites and bikers only. unquote

    if anybody roams to an unfamiliar watering hole or other place for the first time, etiquette says you do not joke about any man's partner!!

    sorry that is not the establishment's fault for the individual instigating the inappropriate comment.

    bottom line LAbider, you are, once again, posting unsubstantiated rubbish to make some mythical point you just conjured from your mind.

    ipse
    I am not writing Bengali solus. As a law abiding citizen would you say ' want to fight I am a CCLer'. Of course the establishment is not responsible, besides it is the roughest bar in town and the police has ordered, in the past, biker gangs to move on. It is a magnet for them. So Neo went to the wrong place.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,163

    Found this at the No Name Saloon and Monkey Bar Faceboog page

    Reggie Elder
    4starIt's funny about "blacks not being allowed ",seeing that I've been going in there for over 20years. And not ONCE,have i had one racial issue! I get nothing but all kinds of love and respect in there.
    So,i can't see anyone having racial issues,unless there's something else going on..

    Remember. So,EVERYBODY,remember this..There are TWO SIDES TO A STORY!
    And,i will continue to keep going in there,as well as all the other fun bars in Prescott.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  14. #14
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,886
    neo has posted other accounts on his personal FB as well as had a running dialogue with reggie and others on the bar's FB site.

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  15. #15
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    I am not writing Bengali solus. As a law abiding citizen would you say ' want to fight I am a CCLer'. Of course the establishment is not responsible, besides it is the roughest bar in town and the police has ordered, in the past, biker gangs to move on. It is a magnet for them. So Neo went to the wrong place.
    and you have cites for these remarkable observations?

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    and you have cites for these remarkable observations?

    ipse
    I have. police chief and me talking about town news and the goings in and outs there. I'll talk to the letter writer and interview the owner there. Then I'll comment further.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213

    Update

    following the conversation with the chief I can only give some info, the other is privileged for right now.

    First I must say, the chief had to correct me about the 'I am a CCLer' statement by the husband of the woman whom neo was 'interacting'. In his opinion ( now the police chief in Appleton might say otherwise. I hear he doesn't regard 2A highly) that was a legit warning in that instance because the couple was in their mid to late 60s and Neo was being too 'friendly' with is wife. The husband felt threatened bec neo had had one too many. Neo was also harassing other single ladies by saying something obscene to them, not fit to write here. Now when he was tossed out the second time, he called BLM in Minneapolis because he is black. They began calling the bar claiming that they would do such and such there. Bar owner calls chief who tells the bar owner that if they do he'll deal with them. After hearing that BLM didn't show up.

  18. #18
    Regular Member solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    here nc
    Posts
    6,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    following the conversation with the chief I can only give some info, the other is privileged for right now.

    snipp...
    not that i doubt your veracity...

    of course in the chief's opinion...

    never mind...you've proven your point...sigh

    ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

    Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

    Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Reggie Elder
    4starIt's funny about "blacks not being allowed ",seeing that I've been going in there for over 20years. And not ONCE,have i had one racial issue! I get nothing but all kinds of love and respect in there.
    So,i can't see anyone having racial issues,unless there's something else going on..

    Remember. So,EVERYBODY,remember this..There are TWO SIDES TO A STORY!
    And,i will continue to keep going in there,as well as all the other fun bars in Prescott.
    Just because a business does not treat all discriminatingly does not mean that they are not racists either .... just sayin.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 07-26-2016 at 01:15 PM.

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    not that i doubt your veracity...

    of course in the chief's opinion...

    never mind...you've proven your point...sigh

    ipse
    Chief goes to No Name once in a blue moon.

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ellsworth Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    not that i doubt your veracity...

    of course in the chief's opinion...

    never mind...you've proven your point...sigh

    ipse
    One lesson that I learn't, solus is that I should not make anything written on stone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •