• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Avoiding chk-pt not RAS ... feigning interest in veggie stand? Welll now that's dif.

HeroHog

A lot of police involvement mixed in I would guess as well not to even bring up taxpayer expense and court time and jail space.

countryclubjoe

Ahem, ".... While the avoidance of the checkpoint isn’t reasonable suspicion, the feigning interest in the vegetable stand and the blanket covering something was reasonable suspicion."

I'm left wondering "reasonable suspicion" of what crime, exactly? Arson? Burglary? Child endangerment?

Stealing red peppers from and unmanned stand.. But really!

Regards
CCJ

Ezek

after reading the entire threads I am left with a sense of WTF did I just read?

I neither condone the recreational use of this particular drug, nor do I condone the laws against it.

I've had my youthful days, all I have ever witnessed was a huge desire to consume copious amounts of food while vegetating in front of a monitor with a game controller in hand.

there is also apparently a lot of promising things from it present in the medical field.

for the most part, if it can produce positive medical results, good, if it is used recreationally with little to no ill effect, good. I don't care what people do in the privacy of their homes.

as a result I do not think this particular drug is as dangerous as a lot of what else is out there including legal designer drugs, such as K2, and flakka or "bath salts"

twoskinsonemanns

after reading the entire threads I am left with a sense of WTF did I just read?

I neither condone the recreational use of this particular drug, nor do I condone the laws against it.

I've had my youthful days, all I have ever witnessed was a huge desire to consume copious amounts of food while vegetating in front of a monitor with a game controller in hand.

there is also apparently a lot of promising things from it present in the medical field.

for the most part, if it can produce positive medical results, good, if it is used recreationally with little to no ill effect, good. I don't care what people do in the privacy of their homes.

as a result I do not think this particular drug is as dangerous as a lot of what else is out there including legal designer drugs, such as K2, and flakka or "bath salts"

The biggest danger seems to be violence either from black market territory wars or from police enforcing the ban.