Thread: BLM matter to the DNC...just not near them, of course .. stay away ! (fence)

Banned

BLM matter to the DNC...just not near them, of course .. stay away ! (fence)

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/dnc...nvention-site/

PHOTOS: DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site

You put up a fence to keep me out but you keep all the nature in, if God were here he tell you to your face man your some kind of sinner..

Signs, signs, Five piece Instrumental Band..

Regards

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

http://www.metrolyrics.com/signs-lyr...ical-band.html

While I was in Zumwalt's Navy a shipmate was notorious for always always wearing his ballcap. During a crisis when one of his division was taken off in cuffs he took off his hat to let his shoulder length locks disrespect the *-gangers. He is now a GM-14 Chief Test Engineer.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    http://www.metrolyrics.com/signs-lyr...ical-band.html

While I was in Zumwalt's Navy a shipmate was notorious for always always wearing his ballcap. During a crisis when one of his division was taken off in cuffs he took off his hat to let his shoulder length locks disrespect the *-gangers. He is now a GM-14 Chief Test Engineer.
    Great story.

The song released in 1970,, God we are getting old.. I was a pimpled face kid in 10th grade without a care in the world..LOL

Regards

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

State Researcher
    Hey. The DNC is evil, not stupid.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    Hey. The DNC is evil, not stupid.
    I am not sure to GOP doesn't deserve this label as well!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

There is not a spit of Pearl Jam difference among the parties, progressives all, playing good cop/bad cop on the political stage. TRUMP the establishment. TRUMP the Grumpy Old Party. TRUMP 2016
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    I am not sure to GOP doesn't deserve this label as well!
    I've always figured that the GOP isn't evil, but is stupid. (I'm still giving them that benefit of the doubt, which may be my mistake.) If they were evil, they might be more competent. They might be less prone to seize defeat from the jaws of victory. Bob Dole against Bill Clinton?!?!?! Are you kidding me?

There are two major parties--evil and stupid--and I are a member of the stupid party.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    I've always figured that the GOP isn't evil, but is stupid. (I'm still giving them that benefit of the doubt, which may be my mistake.) If they were evil, they might be more competent. They might be less prone to seize defeat from the jaws of victory. Bob Dole against Bill Clinton?!?!?! Are you kidding me?

There are two major parties--evil and stupid--and I are a member of the stupid party.
    Fantastic appraisal!
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    There is not a spit of Pearl Jam difference among the parties, progressives all, playing good cop/bad cop on the political stage. TRUMP the establishment. TRUMP the Grumpy Old Party. TRUMP 2016
    Soooo you're a Trump supporter?