• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

BLM matter to the DNC...just not near them, of course .. stay away ! (fence)

countryclubjoe

You put up a fence to keep me out but you keep all the nature in, if God were here he tell you to your face man your some kind of sinner..

Signs, signs, Five piece Instrumental Band..

Regards

CCJ

countryclubjoe

http://www.metrolyrics.com/signs-lyrics-five-man-electrical-band.html

While I was in Zumwalt's Navy a shipmate was notorious for always always wearing his ballcap. During a crisis when one of his division was taken off in cuffs he took off his hat to let his shoulder length locks disrespect the *-gangers. He is now a GM-14 Chief Test Engineer.

Great story.

The song released in 1970,, God we are getting old.. I was a pimpled face kid in 10th grade without a care in the world..LOL

Regards

CCJ

utbagpiper

Banned
I am not sure to GOP doesn't deserve this label as well!

I've always figured that the GOP isn't evil, but is stupid. (I'm still giving them that benefit of the doubt, which may be my mistake.) If they were evil, they might be more competent. They might be less prone to seize defeat from the jaws of victory. Bob Dole against Bill Clinton?!?!?! Are you kidding me?

There are two major parties--evil and stupid--and I are a member of the stupid party.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
I've always figured that the GOP isn't evil, but is stupid. (I'm still giving them that benefit of the doubt, which may be my mistake.) If they were evil, they might be more competent. They might be less prone to seize defeat from the jaws of victory. Bob Dole against Bill Clinton?!?!?! Are you kidding me?

There are two major parties--evil and stupid--and I are a member of the stupid party.

:lol: Fantastic appraisal!