Thread: Matt Damon, gun grabber

Matt Damon, gun grabber

Matt Damon at the Meridian, Idaho premiere for Jason Bourne. Jason is not just greeted by fans, but by protesters. Matt's cousin who supports open carry also interviews the protesters. Enjoy the Vid.

interesting...it seems they are not close cousins...huh!!

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Matt Damon is not just a hypocrite. He is anti-American.

Guns for him, but not for you = elitist.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post

That is normally the case with wealthy elitists but with a few exceptions. They feel that they are the privileged ones who have the brains to carry a gun. I suppose money does give people a sense of entitlement.

Matt Damon gun stance

Good afternoon all

Love the video clip. I was truly amazed when I read the articles regarding his stance on gun ownership, but portrayed a character who uses guns to survive. I have been a little vexed on how to balance out my enjoyment of watching his movies yet voice my disgust with his 2nd amendment stance.

Maybe when I go to the drive-in movie this Friday night to see the newest in the Bourne series I can take a large sign and display it in my window.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by PerBast View Post
    ...I have been a little vexed on how to balance out my enjoyment of watching his movies yet voice my disgust with his 2nd amendment stance.

Maybe when I go to the drive-in movie this Friday night to see the newest in the Bourne series...
    Doesn't matter what you do after that. You paid; he wins.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post

I doubt he lives on the south side of chicago .... otherwise he'd be saying "I need my guns"