Thread: English Churches Susceptable To Terrorist Attack. Internet Goes Nuts Over This.

English Churches Susceptable To Terrorist Attack. Internet Goes Nuts Over This.

One should not be surprised about this. Oh England, where we get our common law from, it is a simple solution: Churches in small towns I suppose would be suspect more so than larger cathedrals in larger cities which I suppose would get security by the city admin. The solution is to re introduce your rights to protect and defend yourself. parishioners should then arm themselves and protect each other. It is not really shocking.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...french-church/
    Last edited by Law abider; 07-29-2016 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    One should not be surprised about this. Oh England, where we get our common law from, it is a simple solution: Churches in small towns I suppose would be suspect more so than larger cathedrals in larger cities which I suppose would get security by the city admin. The solution is to re introduce your rights to protect and defend yourself. parishioners should then arm themselves and protect each other. It is not really shocking.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...french-church/
    write the Queen and apprise Her of your epiphany and ask Her to change the laws and restore brits ability to carry handguns.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Banned
    They regret giving up their RBKA .... now they are under the big brother thumb

The really bad part is the tweetstorm or whatever you call those things it started. Flock of ducks sitting near the pond and all.

No one seemed to recognize or care how accurate the original guy was.

Nemo

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Fee-fi-fo-fum.

I smell the blood of an Englishman.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Va_Nemo View Post
    The really bad part is the tweetstorm or whatever you call those things it started. Flock of ducks sitting near the pond and all. No one seemed to recognize or care how accurate the original guy was.
    Nemo
    of course, Martin Brunt, a crime correspondent for Sky News journalist, is i am sure as our American journalists are, consummate experts in security, therefore quite able to assist the Church of England and Her Majesty on how to mitigate the issue.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain