View Poll Results: 3 pcs of cheese too much ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 25.00%
  • No

3 75.00%

Thread: Is 3 pcs of cheese too much? Guy gets arrested for wife making bad sandwich

Banned

Is 3 pcs of cheese too much? Guy gets arrested for wife making bad sandwich

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/athe...se-rage-546398

Think 3 pcs of cheese is too much for a grilled cheese sandwich? Poll it !

I leaving my thoughts as to the appropriateness of the guy being arrested until the poll is concluded.

Enough of the way out there cheesy stories

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Misleading title - the man who was arrested apparently had a history of domestic abuse and seems he wasn't supposed to be on the property of their home.

"During the incident, De Paola’s wife directed the couple’s nine-year-old daughter to dial 911. But De Paola subsequently yanked the phone cord from the wall and slammed the device on the ground. The couple’s 12-year-old daughter then used her mother’s cell phone to summon police......De Paola was arrested for obstruction of a 911 call and criminal trespass/damage to property, both misdemeanors."
    http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/athe...se-rage-546398
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Enough of the way out there cheesy stories

That is the spin that he so often puts on stories.

He would seem to think it is cute.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    That is the spin that he so often puts on stories.

He would seem to think it is cute.
    I read the news feed also. The thread title is click bait.

Hence the comment.

Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Misleading title - the man who was arrested apparently had a history of domestic abuse and seems he wasn't supposed to be on the property of their home.
    <snip>
    Well, if you have a TRO or similar and allow the person to contact you w/o complaint some judges would see this as voiding the TRO all together.

So if he was not supposed to be there (presented like a RO) and she let him in and then also began cooking for him, it sounds that the RO may not have any legal affect.

.govs should stay out of domestic issues ....

The arrest and charge seem legitimate. The cheese had nothing significant to do with it.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip