• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, Aug.6th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat, Aug.6th, 8:30 AM

Rise and Shine Diner
Atlee Shopping Center
10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
Ashland, Va.
23005-3420

R&S has completely surpassed all that RCD attempted to accomplish.

Food is outstanding, prices quite reasonable, and service is exemplary.

Last edited:

sidestreet

I'll be there...,

might slide in a little early, I'm gonna have to do a "hit & run" like you guys did last week, gotta be over in the East End before 10:00 a.m.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Was a good breakfast with interesting conversation. The corned beef hash was a bit peppery (made my eyes water) but ate everything on the plate plus biscuits and gravy too.

solus

Was a good breakfast with interesting conversation. The corned beef hash was a bit peppery (made my eyes water) but ate everything on the plate plus biscuits and gravy too.

,,,uh, grape you not eating on the plate would cause those around you to query if you were ill or needed an ambulance...and yet, yet you maintain your boyish figure and good looks,

well on out two is good percentage.

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
,,,uh, grape you not eating on the plate would cause those around you to query if you were ill or needed an ambulance...and yet, yet you maintain your boyish figure and good looks,

well on out two is good percentage.

ipse
The establishment might object if I sat on the plate, especially since they provide tables and chairs for that purpose at no additional charge.

Last edited:

solus

The establishment might object if I sat on the plate, especially since they provide tables and chairs for that purpose at no additional charge.

the word 'everything' was suppose to be there but when my darling bride beckons from the other room...one hurries to comply ~ IMMEDIATELY or suffer the consequences.

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
the word 'everything' was suppose to be there but when my darling bride beckons from the other room...one hurries to comply ~ IMMEDIATELY or suffer the consequences.

ipse[/QUOTE'
We do understand the power of she-speak. :lol:

There is the unspoken but heard message in the "look" too.