• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now antis don't like the first amendment -upset over names/addresses of antis

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-irresponsible-speech-20160809-snap-story.html

The irresponsible way was illustrated recently by an anonymous blogger, the Real Write Winger, who compiled the home addresses and phone numbers of 40 state legislators who voted for the gun control laws and posted them on the Web.

Here's a clue for the author: some states publish the names and addresses and telephone numbers of their assemblymen. Oh my !

Another anti who outted himself....the whole editorial board it looks like....

utbagpiper

Banned
Considering the number of media outlets who have printed/posted the names/addresses of LACs with permits to carry, the collective hypocrisy of the media would be shocking, if not so common.

For example of how common the hypocrisy is, I seem to recall the media quite enjoying California law that makes the names and addresses of donors to political causes public. Several high visible folks who supported Prop 8 were run out of various jobs by the pink mafia.