Thread: ‘Zombie knives’ banned in England, Wales. A short and steep slippery slope.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

‘Zombie knives’ banned in England, Wales. A short and steep slippery slope.

The amendment to the Criminal Justice Act 1988 will ban the sale, manufacture, rental or importation of knives often referred to as “zombie knives,” which can have serrated blades of up to 25 inches long. Anyone caught breaking the law faces up to four years in prison, the U.K.’s Home Office announced Monday.

This will be a short and steep slippery slope to butter knives and Kirpan
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

Tomahawk and Abbotsford, Wi.
    Yeah, who needs a "pointless" knife? Personally, I like my knives to have a point on them, the "pointier" the better, generally.

Once I read about the pointless knives I started to suspect an Onion type story. But, I didn't notice an abundance of other word plays.

I think the article was trying to convey that the possession of that type knife was pointless and of no need. I do not think they were referring to a round tip blade.

I could be wrong but thats how I interpreted the article.

Last edited by Va_Nemo; 08-21-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Wstar425 View Post
    SNIP Yeah, who needs a "pointless" knife?
    I want a lawless government.

Oh, wait....we've already got one of those.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.