• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL meeting Wed, Aug 17th in Chesterfield

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Reposted from a Va-Alert:

Mark your calendars! On August 17th from 7 PM to 8:30 PM VCDL will have a membership meeting in Chesterfield County.

Chesterfield County police officer C.V. Eckrich will give a "active shooter" presentation. Afterwards he will be taking questions. That is a timely and very important topic. I'm sure the question and answer period will be most educational for gun owners!

Delegate Rob Bell will speak about 10 minutes before the meeting officially starts on his candidacy for Attorney General next year. He said he will stay for the meeting, too.

The meeting is being held at:

North Courthouse Road Library meeting room (near the Chesterfield Town Center area of the county)
325 Courthouse Road
Richmond, VA 23236

As with all membership meetings, it is open to the public, so feel free to bring friends, family and coworkers.

I'm hoping for a big turnout - the room will hold over 100 people.

Carry is allowed.

See you there!

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Arrive early if you can. Socializing begins at 6:30 pm.

Renew old friendships and make new ones.

Knowledge is power. Come get a fill-up.

We traditionally go somewhere close by for a late dinner - location to be announced.