• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vacationing in Tennessee. Need Gun Law information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuroblades

We'll be travelling to Tennessee for a short vacation in October. Two couples, my best friend and I are looking to carry. I have my CCDW conceal carry license, my best friend does not have his yet.

I've done a little reading and I notice Tenn. requires permits to carry for those living in the state but I'm writing to ask what the laws are for those vacationing there? I usually carry in a semi-concealed carry IWB holster. My friend usually carries in an OWB Serpa style holster.

Looking for knowledgeable gun law individuals to help us stay within to law. From my understanding, I shouldn't have any issues in carrying but my best friend who doesn't have his concealed carry license might.

Also, what is the state laws for restaurants if they derive more than 51% of their sales from food? Anything further that we should be aware of?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Please read Forum Rule #7

(7) NO SPAMMING: Links to spam/membership sites not related directly to firearms are NOT allowed under any circumstances! It is also considered spamming to post the same thread (even valid ones) to multiple forums.

Closing this thread and leaving the earlier, more appropriate one in the Tennessee sub-forum open.

Status
Not open for further replies.