Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some .govs violated my order of no contact ... guess what? Lawsuit !

Banned

Some .govs violated my order of no contact ... guess what? Lawsuit !

Last week some idiots who work for a gov't agency that I issued an order of no contact against violated that order of no contact ... I am writing a civil lawsuit now ... expect to file by end of the month.

Oh the emotional distress they caused.....

We'll see how far this goes .... it will go somewhere, I'm sure.

File 13, the round-file.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

State Researcher
    Be sure to post a copy of the suit with case number. I'm sure many would like to follow your progress and learn from your expertise.
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    Be sure to post a copy of the suit with case number. I'm sure many would like to follow your progress and learn from your expertise.
    Not enough suspense or drama that way.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Audio/video...hmm?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Audio/video...hmm?
    For an active case? hmmmm...not wise to show me cards at the poker table. I'll wait for them to perjure themselves.

And they do ... and they do....and I catch them, I catch them....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
    Nice Irish tune for members ^^^

To antis: Antis trolling should not listen to, it way cause you to swoon and hurt your already defective brains !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Last week some idiots who work for a gov't agency that I issued an order of no contact against violated that order of no contact ... I am writing a civil lawsuit now ... expect to file by end of the month.

Oh the emotional distress they caused.....

We'll see how far this goes .... it will go somewhere, I'm sure.
    The court will inquire how you were harmed by the government agency. What is your cause of action? Were rights violated or just the order of contact?

Best of luck.

Regards
    CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

And the beat goes on...

It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    The court will inquire how you were harmed by the government agency. What is your cause of action? Were rights violated or just the order of contact?

Best of luck.

Regards
    CCJ
    Violation of order = assault.

Assault is yields a civil tort in my state ... it will survive any pre-trial attacks.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    BS comes in various amounts but will always be found near where the excreter has been or is.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    BS comes in various amounts but will always be found near where the excreter has been or is.
    Ye of little faith ...

Ye of little faith ...
    I have more than enough.
    http://biblehub.com/luke/17-6.htm
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

For an active case? hmmmm...not wise to show me cards at the poker table. I'll wait for them to perjure themselves.

And they do ... and they do....and I catch them, I catch them....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
    Nice Irish tune for members ^^^

To antis: Antis trolling should not listen to, it way cause you to swoon and hurt your already defective brains !

Posting copies of Motion for Judgement, Answer, Interrogatories, Requests for Admissions, Motion for Summary Judgement and the like will in no way "show your cards" in advance. The other side has already been served with those things and know about them or has sent them to you in response to filings.

Thats all I or anyone else here should/would request. Beyond those documents I agree with your preference to not share any indication of strategy or tactics.

Nemo

Davidmcbeth has never, to my knowledge, provided such documentation before. Don't see any change in that pending.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Davidmcbeth has never, to my knowledge, provided such documentation before. Don't see any change in that pending.
    Well, for the most part one cannot post such things via an attachment as there are limits to such things, size-wise. So there is that.

2ndly it is not wise to post such things relating to ongoing cases, regardless if the opposing party has them or not because it may open one up to a civil suit for defamation etc. While they may be "public records" ... a party posting such public records may lose their immunity associated with court filings by attaching such records in a public manner. So...it is wisest not to post actual records but to discuss things in a manner which protects the immunity of court related activities.

I have provided excerpts of court decisions/rulings (in my favor or not) in the past.

And most are happy here to discuss specific legal questions without needing to go into the facts of any particular case that is pending.

And the beat goes on...
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Well, for the most part one cannot post such things via an attachment as there are limits to such things, size-wise. So there is that.

2ndly it is not wise to post such things relating to ongoing cases, regardless if the opposing party has them or not because it may open one up to a civil suit for defamation etc. While they may be "public records" ... a party posting such public records may lose their immunity associated with court filings by attaching such records in a public manner. So...it is wisest not to post actual records but to discuss things in a manner which protects the immunity of court related activities.

I have provided excerpts of court decisions/rulings (in my favor or not) in the past.

And most are happy here to discuss specific legal questions without needing to go into the facts of any particular case that is pending.

I stand by my post above and view your argument here as hiding.

Nemo

Unless " ORDERED" by the court/Judge not to discuss the specifics of the litigation however OP did not state such an order was in place..

My .02

Regards
    CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

It would be difficult to get an order like that in a case as described. Even then I do not see how the filings could be covered. The arguments and oral arguments, yes but filings, I really think not. A nickel says he tries to make this the main argument and avoid my initial request.

Should filings be too big, its not difficult to attach a word document. If its too big its easy to turn a 30 page Motion into 6 five page parts.

Same with interrogatories and requests for admission.

Nemo

As WW correctly stated...the beat goes on.

Grape reminds us all with history, DM ain't done so in the past, don't hold yer breath thinking he might now, or in the future.

No audio/video...or it didn't happen.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    As WW correctly stated...the beat goes on.

Grape reminds us all with history, DM ain't done so in the past, don't hold yer breath thinking he might now, or in the future.

No audio/video...or it didn't happen.
    According to OC for ME, the revolutionary war did not happen ....

Your thought processes needs reviewing there.

And I guess every post now needs to be audio or video documented for OC4ME to accept its reality ... so this link is only meant for OC4ME to show this actually exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQe730Rty4o
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-22-2016 at 12:51 PM.

And I guess every post now needs to be audio or video documented for OC4ME to accept its reality ... so this link is only meant for OC4ME to show this actually exists.

That video does not support your contention(s) stated in your op.

Where there are mirrors, one will frequently find smoke also.

Please do not blow smoke up my a** carbon eliminating device.

OC for ME and OC4ME are two (2) different posters.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    That video does not support your contention(s) stated in your op.
    Maybe not well .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast