• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Some .govs violated my order of no contact ... guess what? Lawsuit !

davidmcbeth

Banned
Last week some idiots who work for a gov't agency that I issued an order of no contact against violated that order of no contact ... I am writing a civil lawsuit now ... expect to file by end of the month.

Oh the emotional distress they caused.....

We'll see how far this goes .... it will go somewhere, I'm sure.

utbagpiper

Banned
Be sure to post a copy of the suit with case number. I'm sure many would like to follow your progress and learn from your expertise.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Audio/video...hmm?

For an active case? hmmmm...not wise to show me cards at the poker table. I'll wait for them to perjure themselves.

And they do ... and they do....and I catch them, I catch them....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
Nice Irish tune for members ^^^

To antis: Antis trolling should not listen to, it way cause you to swoon and hurt your already defective brains !

countryclubjoe

Last week some idiots who work for a gov't agency that I issued an order of no contact against violated that order of no contact ... I am writing a civil lawsuit now ... expect to file by end of the month.

Oh the emotional distress they caused.....

We'll see how far this goes .... it will go somewhere, I'm sure.

The court will inquire how you were harmed by the government agency. What is your cause of action? Were rights violated or just the order of contact?

Best of luck.

Regards
CCJ

davidmcbeth

Banned
The court will inquire how you were harmed by the government agency. What is your cause of action? Were rights violated or just the order of contact?

Best of luck.

Regards
CCJ

Violation of order = assault.

Assault is yields a civil tort in my state ... it will survive any pre-trial attacks.

Va_Nemo

For an active case? hmmmm...not wise to show me cards at the poker table. I'll wait for them to perjure themselves.

And they do ... and they do....and I catch them, I catch them....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
Nice Irish tune for members ^^^

To antis: Antis trolling should not listen to, it way cause you to swoon and hurt your already defective brains !

Posting copies of Motion for Judgement, Answer, Interrogatories, Requests for Admissions, Motion for Summary Judgement and the like will in no way "show your cards" in advance. The other side has already been served with those things and know about them or has sent them to you in response to filings.

Thats all I or anyone else here should/would request. Beyond those documents I agree with your preference to not share any indication of strategy or tactics.

Nemo

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Davidmcbeth has never, to my knowledge, provided such documentation before. Don't see any change in that pending.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Davidmcbeth has never, to my knowledge, provided such documentation before. Don't see any change in that pending.

Well, for the most part one cannot post such things via an attachment as there are limits to such things, size-wise. So there is that.

2ndly it is not wise to post such things relating to ongoing cases, regardless if the opposing party has them or not because it may open one up to a civil suit for defamation etc. While they may be "public records" ... a party posting such public records may lose their immunity associated with court filings by attaching such records in a public manner. So...it is wisest not to post actual records but to discuss things in a manner which protects the immunity of court related activities.

I have provided excerpts of court decisions/rulings (in my favor or not) in the past.

And most are happy here to discuss specific legal questions without needing to go into the facts of any particular case that is pending.

Va_Nemo

Well, for the most part one cannot post such things via an attachment as there are limits to such things, size-wise. So there is that.

2ndly it is not wise to post such things relating to ongoing cases, regardless if the opposing party has them or not because it may open one up to a civil suit for defamation etc. While they may be "public records" ... a party posting such public records may lose their immunity associated with court filings by attaching such records in a public manner. So...it is wisest not to post actual records but to discuss things in a manner which protects the immunity of court related activities.

I have provided excerpts of court decisions/rulings (in my favor or not) in the past.

And most are happy here to discuss specific legal questions without needing to go into the facts of any particular case that is pending.

I stand by my post above and view your argument here as hiding.

Nemo

countryclubjoe

Unless " ORDERED" by the court/Judge not to discuss the specifics of the litigation however OP did not state such an order was in place..

My .02

Regards
CCJ

Va_Nemo

It would be difficult to get an order like that in a case as described. Even then I do not see how the filings could be covered. The arguments and oral arguments, yes but filings, I really think not. A nickel says he tries to make this the main argument and avoid my initial request.

Should filings be too big, its not difficult to attach a word document. If its too big its easy to turn a 30 page Motion into 6 five page parts.

Same with interrogatories and requests for admission.

Nemo

OC for ME

As WW correctly stated...the beat goes on.

Grape reminds us all with history, DM ain't done so in the past, don't hold yer breath thinking he might now, or in the future.

No audio/video...or it didn't happen.

davidmcbeth

Banned
As WW correctly stated...the beat goes on.

Grape reminds us all with history, DM ain't done so in the past, don't hold yer breath thinking he might now, or in the future.

No audio/video...or it didn't happen.

According to OC for ME, the revolutionary war did not happen ....

Your thought processes needs reviewing there.

And I guess every post now needs to be audio or video documented for OC4ME to accept its reality ... so this link is only meant for OC4ME to show this actually exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQe730Rty4o

Last edited: