• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RVA OC breakfast Sat, Aug 20

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat., Aug. 20[SUP]th[/SUP] at 8:30am

Nick's Roman Terrace
Westland Shopping Center
8051 W. Broad St.
map
Richmond, Va 23294
804-270-2988

http://www.nicksromanterrace.com/index.html

OC, CC or noC - all acceptable.

Bring a friend with you.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Also almost every Sunday, I can be found at the Shoney's on W. Broad St. and Skipwith Rd. about 8:30 am.

I need neither a menu nor a booster seat. :)

They know what I want and my special booth doesn't have a crushed seat cushion.

sidestreet

Sorry I had to miss last week's breakfast...,

might have to miss this one too, just too much going on right now, wishing you all a great breakfast if I can't make it by.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
My usual Sunday breakfast at Shoney's (W. Broad St) brought Tanner out in the post dawn hours.

Was an excellant opportunity for one-on-one conversation.

In leaving, a very nice lady coming in asked me if I was an "officer." Ha!

Doubt that there are many that look less like a LEO than do I. I've got a lot of miles on the chasis and the engine.

Did give her the short course (sidewalk version) on OC in the Commonwealth, remiding her that BGs doen't carry this way. She got the message, smiled and went inside better informed.