Thread: Reap what ye sow ! LGBT community not happy ...

Banned

Reap what ye sow ! LGBT community not happy ...

http://www.latimes.com/business/hilt...nap-story.html

On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Sean F. Cox of Detroit ruled that a local funeral home was well within its rights to fire a transgender employee because its owner had a religious belief that gender transition violated biblical teachings.

Maybe the courts should have kept their noses out of things that the .govs should not be doing in the first place.

I'm starting the Church of the Browning ..... all things Browning are holy ...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://www.latimes.com/business/hilt...nap-story.html

On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Sean F. Cox of Detroit ruled that a local funeral home was well within its rights to fire a transgender employee because its owner had a religious belief that gender transition violated biblical teachings.

Maybe the courts should have kept their noses out of things that the .govs should not be doing in the first place.

I'm starting the Church of the Browning ..... all things Browning are holy ...
    Then I shall bring into your church false gods and laugh at your god. I shall being Mauser, Glock, Benelli....

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Then I shall bring into your church false gods and laugh at your god. I shall being Mauser, Glock, Benelli....
    Word salad. Beyond spell check, your app needs a spiel checker. BZZZT! Word salad.

"I am the God of hellfire ... and I bid you to burn."
    http://www.metrolyrics.com/fire-lyri...hur-brown.html
    Last edited by Nightmare; 08-20-2016 at 10:54 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    These are just minor sins ... won't get you kicked out of the church.

Ye appear to be forgetting the god most high. The god above all others. The leader and antecedent of all-- Colt.

Va_Nemo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Va_Nemo View Post
    Ye appear to be forgetting the god most high. The god above all others. The leader and antecedent of all-- Colt.

Va_Nemo
    Being a member of the Browning Church does not exclude a member from being a member of the Colt Church.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Being a member of the Browning Church does not exclude a member from being a member of the Colt Church.
    One of the oldest such is the Church of the 1911.

Members of other similar groups/churches may attend when approved and accompanied by a 1911 member in good standing.

Glock Church members should be cautioned to mind their Ps & Qs if they expect to be well received.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    One of the oldest such is the Church of the 1911.

Members of other similar groups/churches may attend when approved and accompanied by a 1911 member in good standing.

Glock Church members should be cautioned to mind their Ps & Qs if they expect to be well received.
    Wonder if there is a Hi Point church?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Wonder if there is a Hi Point church?
    There are several similar in North Carolina as well as other states.
    https://www.searchincognito.com/sear...2Uk7Zr2tyc4%3D
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.