• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reap what ye sow ! LGBT community not happy ...

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-hobby-child-20160819-snap-story.html

On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Sean F. Cox of Detroit ruled that a local funeral home was well within its rights to fire a transgender employee because its owner had a religious belief that gender transition violated biblical teachings.

Maybe the courts should have kept their noses out of things that the .govs should not be doing in the first place.

I'm starting the Church of the Browning ..... all things Browning are holy ...

Freedom1Man

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-hobby-child-20160819-snap-story.html

On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Sean F. Cox of Detroit ruled that a local funeral home was well within its rights to fire a transgender employee because its owner had a religious belief that gender transition violated biblical teachings.

Maybe the courts should have kept their noses out of things that the .govs should not be doing in the first place.

I'm starting the Church of the Browning ..... all things Browning are holy ...
Then I shall bring into your church false gods and laugh at your god. I shall being Mauser, Glock, Benelli....

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Va_Nemo

Ye appear to be forgetting the god most high. The god above all others. The leader and antecedent of all-- Colt.

Va_Nemo

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Being a member of the Browning Church does not exclude a member from being a member of the Colt Church.
One of the oldest such is the Church of the 1911.

Members of other similar groups/churches may attend when approved and accompanied by a 1911 member in good standing.

Glock Church members should be cautioned to mind their Ps & Qs if they expect to be well received.

davidmcbeth

Banned
One of the oldest such is the Church of the 1911.

Members of other similar groups/churches may attend when approved and accompanied by a 1911 member in good standing.

Glock Church members should be cautioned to mind their Ps & Qs if they expect to be well received.

Wonder if there is a Hi Point church?