Thread: To Protest Guns on Campus, Students in Texas Are Carrying Dildos to Class

To Protest Guns on Campus, Students in Texas Are Carrying Dildos to Class

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love...texas-protest/

LOL. No hypersensitive SNOWFLAKES here, look at the grip they've got on their not-GLOCKS!
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 08-26-2016 at 12:39 PM. Reason: edited title
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Check the TX sub-forum...the props have been cited in the UT skrool thread.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

LOL. Yeah, well I didn't want to fork a comment instructing us on what is or is not education. At least a "Liberal Arts" student is trying to move beyond high-skrule and a vocation.

Wellllll then, they are on their way to follow my advice~~Go procreate yourselves...
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Wellllll then, they are on their way to follow my advice~~Go procreate yourselves...
    Not possible with a not-GLOCK, ...................... or a GLOCK.

and the human phallus the young lady is holding isn't the largest sold...er, or so i have been told by others...uh...

but at least it was human replica...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    I don't know if I should admit this, but I have cocked my revolver once of twice.

Not the Same

If they are openly carrying fake penises, can the students open carry their firearms? It is not the same.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    That they didn't flaunt the real thing (male & female sexual parts) nor carry posters with such graphic images indicates the depth of their commitment IMO. We do OTOH show our actual equipment, what we are carrying = properly holstered handguns.

This (OCDO) is not a bordello or X-rated movie either. We do not cater to the prurient interest of some. We have always said to be aware of who is reading this forum: grandmothers, children, and your pastor. If it is not suitable fodder for them - it is not welcome here. Accordingly, I have no other choice but to lock this thread.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 08-26-2016 at 12:36 PM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.