Thread: Nevada 2A ballot restriction on Gun Transfers?

Nevada 2A ballot restriction on Gun Transfers?

Got on the mailing list of local Moms against Guns here in DALLAS. I would expect they are doing this in all other locations around the US too.

Email today asking for my help to call/text people in NV to vote for Background checks for all gun transfers in NV.

You guys heard about this initiative? Local NRA mobilizing voters against it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Will they be looking over your shoulder while you text the people on their list?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

was thinking about that...I think no I can do it from home...[emoji57]

“Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Heck, you could legitimately text their opening line to the person on their list. After all, someone is going to do it. If you get into a conversation, just switch to honesty. We all know an honest, unbiased look at this proposal would doom it.

But my guess is every text you send will be a programmed reply under strict supervision.
    Last edited by MAC702; 08-28-2016 at 02:43 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    I'll do what I want with my property, thank you very much.

VOTE Nov. 8th..and when you do, Vote NO on Question 1.
    Last edited by RunninNGunnin; 08-28-2016 at 03:30 PM.

What is Hustle

What is Hustle?

FUQ
    Organizers use the Hustle mobile app to communicate with their list of targeted Supporters – usually based on location so that they are communicating with people who live in their towns or neighborhoods. Organizers receive sample text messages from Admins (for example, they may receive separate sample content for Supporters who have been contacted before, and those who have not). Organizers have the ability to edit or customize this content to better fit their personal voices. After customizing their message, Organizers can then send text messages to the target contacts by swiping left or right.

>>>>>>>>>

It seems you could send messages as you see fit.

I don't quite understand how the target list is generated.

~Whitney
    The problem with America is stupidity.
    I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RunninNGunnin View Post
    VOTE Nov. 8th..and when you do, Vote NO on Question 1.
    It won't hurt .. but really, its your property, do what you want with it. I would not find anyone guilty of violating any such law passed.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    It won't hurt .. but really, its your property, do what you want with it. I would not find anyone guilty of violating any such law passed.
    We'll make sure the prosecutor has your number.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    We'll make sure the prosecutor has your number.
    Sounds like you favor mandatory BR checks....
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-30-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Sounds like you favor mandatory BR checks....
    Non sequitur. Read the train of thought. I angrily succumb to helping staying out of prison while noting the hypocrisy and unconstitutionality of the ruling class of which I am not a member. What I do without their knowledge will also remain not their knowledge.

I would want the prosecutor to have your number to make sure you get on all the juries, which obviously won't happen, so perhaps your advice must be taken at that value.
    Last edited by MAC702; 08-30-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Non sequitur. Read the train of thought. I angrily succumb to helping staying out of prison while noting the hypocrisy and unconstitutionality of the ruling class of which I am not a member. What I do without their knowledge will also remain not their knowledge.

I would want the prosecutor to have your number to make sure you get on all the juries, which obviously won't happen, so perhaps your advice must be taken at that value.
    Well, if not me, another Libertarian will do...if a true one.

email update from Bloombergians today...

-Thomas Hobbes 1651

I have seen plenty of ads to vote yes on question 1. I have yet to see an ad about voting NO. This law may yet pass. It happened in WA, it may happen here.

I don't watch TV, so wouldn't see any either way, unless it's during football. And sure enough, Monday Night Football had the NRA's Vote No ad with the majority of the state's sheriffs. I hope people paid attention.

That said, it will pass, and we should plan accordingly. People do not want to be educated.