• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Appeals court upholds ban on gun sales to medical marijuana card holders

OC for ME

so, basically whether you lie or tell the truth on the FBI form, people with medical ID cards are doomed.
The FFL was not going to go to jail for selling a gun to a confessed drug user. I don't blame him. His personal opinion of medical weed use/users is irrelevant.

lockman

State Researcher
The entire adult population of the state of Colorado has been granted license to possess and use marijuana. Does this mean that all adults in Colorado can no longer possess firearms?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OC for ME

The entire adult population of the state of Colorado has been granted license to possess and use marijuana. Does this mean that all adults in Colorado can no longer possess firearms?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, and rightly so...if CO residents were subject to the 9th Circus that is. We will need to wait and see if the 10th is asked the same question(s).

davidmcbeth

Banned
9th Circus decision.

That decision is in conflict with their natural rights .. essentially void, as all decisions relating to regulating natural rights are.

Any converts to this idea yet now?

.govs are adding to the list of prohibited persons concerning our RKBA every day .. one day one will affect you.