Thread: Picked this up at a garage sale

Picked this up at a garage sale

Picked this up at a Garage sale maybe it well become my new open carry handgun should be easy to spot in the chest rig that came with it.

https://www.magnumresearch.com/Firea...nch-Barrel.asp

It just might have enough stopping power.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 09-05-2016 at 04:35 PM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Nice find.

You do know that some people are going to hate you though. Right?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Nice find.

You do know that some people are going to hate you though. Right?
    Not enough stopping power?

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Picked this up at a Garage sale maybe it well become my new open carry handgun should be easy to spot in the chest rig that came with it.

https://www.magnumresearch.com/Firea...nch-Barrel.asp

It just might have enough stopping power.
    Good lord! Enough stopping power? I should say it would.

But!! Artillery pieces are crew-served weapons, and are either self-propelled, or have prime-movers.

So...let's see a picture of the transport.

And, the entire organization--forward observers, fire control, batterymen--right down to the truck driver who has to fold his hood back against the windshield to prevent reflections. Let's see it. Pictures, please.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

The guy I brought if from also threw in the deal a vortex red dot 300 rounds of brass, a bunch of powder reloading dies bullet mold, gas checks, bullet sizing die and a 100 loaded rounds.

Wish I had a bear tag this year. A WFN 300gr hard cast would do the trick for sure.

He said they are loaded mild with H110 for around 1500fps I shot them recoil isn't that bad a bit more then my 44. When I get around to I might try them a littler hotter.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    The guy I brought if from also threw in the deal a vortex red dot 300 rounds of brass, a bunch of powder reloading dies bullet mold, gas checks, bullet sizing die and a 100 loaded rounds.

Wish I had a bear tag this year. A WFN 300gr hard cast would do the trick for sure.

He said they are loaded mild with H110 for around 1500fps I shot them recoil isn't that bad a bit more then my 44. When I get around to I might try them a littler hotter.
    That package is worth more than some people's primary mode of travel. We presume you scored for a very favorable price.

And yes, loaded for bear.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    That package is worth more than some people's primary mode of travel. We presume you scored for a very favorable price.

And yes, loaded for bear.
    Yes the price was right the owner had a lot of lookers but no takers the price for the package was well under whole sale.