Thread: 25th Anniversary Columbia Basin Friends of NRA Banquet

25th Anniversary Columbia Basin Friends of NRA Banquet

Even though we are still in the planning stages, tickets are now on sale for the 25th Anniversary Columbia Basin Friends of NRA Banquet, to be held on Friday, March 3, 2017 at the TRAC in Pasco. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. where you can browse both live & silent auction items, as well as all items available for bucket raffles.

As we are still in the planning stage, the menu has not been set yet. Tickets are $45 a person, & packages will be available soon for sale.

If interested in attending, donating, or sponsoring, please PM me & I can give you further details.

Within the next week I should have a flyer which I can post on here that shows the packages available.

Here's the flyer about the banquet & a flyer about the current gun/safe raffle that is going on currently.

I do have banquet tickets available for $45 a person, & the raffle tickets are $20 a piece.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mnrobitaille View Post
    Here's the flyer about the banquet & a flyer about the current gun/safe raffle that is going on currently.

I do have banquet tickets available for $45 a person, & the raffle tickets are $20 a piece.
    Promoting this is fine/acceptable, but do not directly offer to sell or buy here on OCDO - would be a Forum Rules violation - see Rule #10.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.