• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

25th Anniversary Columbia Basin Friends of NRA Banquet

mnrobitaille

Even though we are still in the planning stages, tickets are now on sale for the 25th Anniversary Columbia Basin Friends of NRA Banquet, to be held on Friday, March 3, 2017 at the TRAC in Pasco. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. where you can browse both live & silent auction items, as well as all items available for bucket raffles.

As we are still in the planning stage, the menu has not been set yet. Tickets are $45 a person, & packages will be available soon for sale.

If interested in attending, donating, or sponsoring, please PM me & I can give you further details.

mnrobitaille

Here's the flyer about the banquet & a flyer about the current gun/safe raffle that is going on currently.

I do have banquet tickets available for $45 a person, & the raffle tickets are $20 a piece.

Attachments

• 2017 Pistol Raffle Flyer.pdf
    460.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 2017 CBFNRA Flyer 9-12-16.pdf
    707.3 KB · Views: 131

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Here's the flyer about the banquet & a flyer about the current gun/safe raffle that is going on currently.

I do have banquet tickets available for $45 a person, & the raffle tickets are $20 a piece.
Promoting this is fine/acceptable, but do not directly offer to sell or buy here on OCDO - would be a Forum Rules violation - see Rule #10.