Thread: NRA is Endorsing Koster over Greitens.

Wildwood, Missouri, USA

NRA is Endorsing Koster over Greitens.

Not sure what to think about this. Thoughts?

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Follow the money to perquisites for Permitees, to privileges for pay, to P4P. The NRA business model is the sale of dispensations from the infringement of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

White Oak Plantation
    ...exactly, the NRA will follow the money...

Koster had ample opportunity to get prior restraint laws on our enumerated right to be tossed as unconstitutional...just sayin.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

earth's crust
    Greitens won a four-candidate primary in August to win the GOP nomination. His military career was central to his campaign, which included ads featuring him firing an assault rifle and a Gatling-style military machine gun.

That don't impress me much ....

His military experience is central to his campaign ? Why would that be "central" to his campaign. He going to lead a seal mission or something?

Now being in the Air Force is another matter ~ simply due to the reasons given in Independence Day (the good one!).

The NRA can endorse alien-Hillary , I do not even look at their goofball ratings ~~ I have caught them lying too many times in the past.