• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA is Endorsing Koster over Greitens.

OC for ME

...exactly, the NRA will follow the money...

Koster had ample opportunity to get prior restraint laws on our enumerated right to be tossed as unconstitutional...just sayin.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Greitens won a four-candidate primary in August to win the GOP nomination. His military career was central to his campaign, which included ads featuring him firing an assault rifle and a Gatling-style military machine gun.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_a1e8f3d1-1c96-5125-820c-61b9bd24b316.html

That don't impress me much ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4anjoS0d_mo

His military experience is central to his campaign ? Why would that be "central" to his campaign. He going to lead a seal mission or something?

Now being in the Air Force is another matter ~ simply due to the reasons given in Independence Day (the good one!).

The NRA can endorse alien-Hillary , I do not even look at their goofball ratings ~~ I have caught them lying too many times in the past.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
That's fine the NRA does that and I understand why. I'm not voting for Koster no matter who endorses him.

Koster has been a crappy AG. He also put a fascist idiot hoplophobe in charge of 2A in the AG office who gave out a lot of bad info to citizens the first year of Koster's term. He pays a lot of lip-service and appearance of 2A support but underneath he is a progressive fascist before all else. There are plenty of other negatives from his time as AG.

I just look at it this way ... Jay Nixon was a very good AG. The only (D) I have voted for multiple times.; He applied the law equitably, even when he didn't agree with it. When CC passed, he put pro-2A guys in charge of reciprocity and, according to both of them and the results they achieved, he stayed out of their way and didn't interfere with fair application of the law. BUT as governor, he hasn't give 2 squats about equitable application of law. He was almost impeached because of ignoring the law and turning private citizen records to the fed in violation of MO laws. I didn't and wouldn't vote for him for governor or any higher office.

Koster in contrast is already a biased, inequitable law applying failure in the AG office. I cannot imagine promoting him.

Of course, similarly, Kander has screwed up the Sec of State's office and also wants a promotion.

Voting against Koster and Kander is a no brainer. They both deserve to be fired, not promoted.

Didn't MO go Republican on all statewide offices up for election yesterday? NRA backed the wrong man again.

kcgunfan

It did, except for the GA of course. And they did back the wrong pony.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk