• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat, Sept 10th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater RVA OC breakfast Sat, Sept 10[SUP]th [/SUP]at 8:30 AM

Rise and Shine Diner
Atlee Shopping Center
10372 Leadbetter Rd.......... Directions
Ashland, Va.
23005-3420

The food and service are both great + the prices are quite reasonable.

Last edited:

Va_Nemo

Hey, 11 months notice is great. But the 8:30 am time is bad. Im too far away to get there without leaving 2.5 hours before that. But the 11 months gives me time to get a reservation at a nearby hotel.

Nemo

solus

Wish I could join you, but three hour drive on Lady Wolf Shadow's birthday might be hazardous to my health. 🤕

me thinks you are the better man to even contemplate such a decision in the first place...unless you bring out under the guise it is an early morning birthday gathering in her honor...:shocker:

ipse

scouser

Hey, 11 months notice is great. But the 8:30 am time is bad. Im too far away to get there without leaving 2.5 hours before that. But the 11 months gives me time to get a reservation at a nearby hotel.

Nemo

I'd say let us know a time you can get here and we could do that one week as a lunch instead, although I can think of one member from Lynchburg who has joined us on Saturday mornings once or twice, but that was back when most[SUP]*[/SUP] of us started breakfast at 9.30

[SUP]*[/SUP] meaning that as I write this at 7.50am, I could probably safely make a bet that Grapeshot is less than 10 minutes from starting to eat :p:lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'd say let us know a time you can get here and we could do that one week as a lunch instead, although I can think of one member from Lynchburg who has joined us on Saturday mornings once or twice, but that was back when most[SUP]*[/SUP] of us started breakfast at 9.30

[SUP]*[/SUP] meaning that as I write this at 7.50am, I could probably safely make a bet that Grapeshot is less than 10 minutes from starting to eat :p:lol:

Well if I am going to finnish in less than 11 months I need to start a little bit early.