Thread: Pffwwt! LP Candidate Gary Johnson: "What is Aleppo?". Groovey man, right on.

Pffwwt! LP Candidate Gary Johnson: "What is Aleppo?". Groovey man, right on.

“OK, got it. Got it,” Mr. Johnson said. “With regard to Syria, I do think that it’s a mess."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...n-what-aleppo/

Election 2016 is not Hobson's Choice, but Pascal's Wager, an exercise in decision theory under uncertainty.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

So isn't Johnson pledging to stop daily pot smoking if elected? Good for his and him.

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

I'm pretty aware of problems in Syria. I didn't know the name of which city in Syria these latest problems were, yet am still able to talk about them.

And I'm a guy that can actually name most world capitals (including Damascus) and point to them on a blank map.

This seems like pulling at straws to discredit Johnson, but then I didn't know what arugula was either. Obama sure is a smart man.

The articles I've seen are so into Johnson not recognizing a city name out of context, that they are ignoring actually discussing his views on Syrian problems.
    Last edited by MAC702; 09-09-2016 at 12:02 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    He should have had a coughing fit. A brain fart I'm guessing.